Equipment for street/ramp riding

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Equipment for street/ramp riding
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 14, 2016 at 19:32 Quote
I'm getting a new Verde bmx tomorrow and when I go to the shop I want to get all the equipment I need and what to look for on the bike to make sure it's a good bike. (Equipment meaning pads, pedals, ect that is smart to have at home)
Thanks

Posted: Aug 14, 2016 at 19:32 Quote
Also are verde bikes good?

Posted: Aug 15, 2016 at 15:08 Quote
Yes, they're well done. They have a range of bikes for different price levels and options, but they're all well-designed.

http://verdebmx.com/

Posted: Aug 15, 2016 at 20:58 Quote
Borgnar wrote:
I'm getting a new Verde bmx tomorrow and when I go to the shop I want to get all the equipment I need and what to look for on the bike to make sure it's a good bike. (Equipment meaning pads, pedals, ect that is smart to have at home)
Thanks
get a helmet for sure I recommend knee pads as well the kind that fits under jeans and is soft and flexible. As for verde yes they are good, there are better brands but you should be fine I'd also recommend we the people if you haven't picked it up yet and they have something in your price point. I'd also recommend picking up some tri flow lubricant good for use on break cables creaky chains general lubrication of parts, and a few Allen keys are always helpful a 5 and a 6 and maybe an 8 should be all you need. If you plan to run pegs make sure you have a socket set with an extension, you could also grab a bmx multi tool like the animal kotulak or the shadow or merritt tools that are similar.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008736
Mobile Version of Website