Big Freeride trail feature ideas
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2016 at 8:58 Quote
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo
Currently just have an intermediate freeride trail that's still in the works and am looking to build a line running beside it with some bigger features. I'm in need of ideas for features that would be fun to build; Pictures are of features of the intermediate line that will be beside the new line

Posted: Sep 10, 2016 at 9:46 Quote
Dude that trail looks sick!!! i cant really think of any better, wallrides are fun good luck with ya trail mate! Big Grin

Posted: Nov 26, 2016 at 15:43 Quote
Dang... I hope whoever moved that big pink landing into place had some help! ! Smile Shake n Bake!

Posted: Nov 29, 2016 at 21:16 Quote
great post, Kingsgate. those spots are amazing.

Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 11:49 Quote
Those are awesome ideas Kingsgate, I'll be posting pictures of the update on the new trail later today for yall!

Posted: Dec 6, 2016 at 11:30 Quote
Views: 312    Faves: 1    Comments: 1

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 5:18 Quote
I gotta make it out to Freeride512 asap. I joined the first week it moved and have never been. Had two kids since then is probably why. Is someone there most weekends? I have extra shovels and tools I've been saving to donate.

Are you the KILLADOWNHILLA? I watch your youtube all the time for new places to ride.

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 8:15 Quote
ThePeanutGallery wrote:
I gotta make it out to Freeride512 asap. I joined the first week it moved and have never been. Had two kids since then is probably why. Is someone there most weekends? I have extra shovels and tools I've been saving to donate.

Are you the KILLADOWNHILLA? I watch your youtube all the time for new places to ride.

Freeride512 is the name of the club. Rocky Hill Ranch is the location (near Smithville). The old location was near Dripping Springs. So, it's definitely a shorter drive from Houston than before. Join the FB group.... I helped build at the location in Dripping Springs, then helped move stuff to RHR and work on the initial jump line. But, haven't been out there in a while (been working on other trails). Need to get out there again!! It's looking rad!!

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 10:36 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
ThePeanutGallery wrote:

Freeride512 is the name of the club. Rocky Hill Ranch is the location (near Smithville). The old location was near Dripping Springs. So, it's definitely a shorter drive from Houston than before. Join the FB group.... I helped build at the location in Dripping Springs, then helped move stuff to RHR and work on the initial jump line. But, haven't been out there in a while (been working on other trails). Need to get out there again!! It's looking rad!!

My bud in high school who I started riding jumps and freeride with was the killaDownhilla, but nope! That isn't me. I think he's off in another state for school now, but most weekends I'm out at rocky hill 512 digging and building with rob whose the other main guy. Give the place another month, and it's going to double in size. We're bringing out a bobcat over the break to finish up the gap line to 4-5 massive doubles long (all 2 side by side wood takeoffs) and once I get a chainsaw out there I can finally finish up this new line!

Posted: Dec 9, 2016 at 4:43 Quote
[Quote="cmc4130"]
ThePeanutGallery wrote:

Freeride512 is the name of the club. Rocky Hill Ranch is the location (near Smithville). The old location was near Dripping Springs. So, it's definitely a shorter drive from Houston than before. Join the FB group.... I helped build at the location in Dripping Springs, then helped move stuff to RHR and work on the initial jump line. But, haven't been out there in a while (been working on other trails). Need to get out there again!! It's looking rad!![/Quote

I heard about Dripping sPrings the final week it was open. It's very close to family property. Wish I could of made it out there. I race Rocky Hill most years but haven't been since the kiddos last year. I am not on FB but look at the page regularly for work parties. I will be out there over christmas brake for sure. What other trails have you been working on? Austin area.

Posted: Dec 9, 2016 at 4:47 Quote
enduro95 wrote:
cmc4130 wrote:
ThePeanutGallery wrote:

My bud in high school who I started riding jumps and freeride with was the killaDownhilla, but nope! That isn't me. I think he's off in another state for school now, but most weekends I'm out at rocky hill 512 digging and building with rob whose the other main guy. Give the place another month, and it's going to double in size. We're bringing out a bobcat over the break to finish up the gap line to 4-5 massive doubles long (all 2 side by side wood takeoffs) and once I get a chainsaw out there I can finally finish up this new line!

CooI, I just recognized the bike. I am off from December 22-January3. I can help dig a couple days and I have 2 chainsaws. I will look at FB to find out what days y'all are working.

Posted: Dec 9, 2016 at 6:52 Quote
[Quote="ThePeanutGallery"][Quote="enduro95"][Quote="cmc4130"]

There is a work session this Saturday. Rob will be out there.

Posted: Dec 10, 2016 at 18:27 Quote
photo

Oh no, someone chopped off part of that extremely unnecessarily long case pad and made it a gap!

Posted: Dec 11, 2016 at 11:29 Quote
foxphotog wrote:
photo

Oh no, someone chopped off part of that extremely unnecessarily long case pad and made it a gap!

not unnecessarily if you want to wheelie over it...

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024496
Mobile Version of Website