Mirrorless cameras

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Mirrorless cameras
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 24, 2016 at 17:04 Quote
Does anyone use a mirrorless, rather than a DSLR? What are your thoughts on them?

I am thinking about buying one, probably something in the range of a Sony Alpha 6000 or similar as a first 'good' camera. Primarily for sports; MTB, skiing, climbing, surfing (from the beach not in the water) etc. but also landscapes during hikes and alike.

FL
Posted: Feb 18, 2017 at 11:33 Quote
Hi there, just found this forum and wanted to just give my 2 cents. I have an A6000 and have to admit that it is a very capable camera, with lightning fast autofocus (with the kit lens) and the ability to use a whole host of old 'vintage' lenses with very cheap adapters. For an APS-C camera it also has pretty decent image quality. The only major issue with it is that the lenses aren't necessarily the cheapest around, but they can be picked up very cheaply if you know where to look (KEH, eBay, etc.). The Canon EOS M5 is also a very good option regarding mirrorless cameras. Hope that helps ????

Posted: Feb 19, 2017 at 15:19 Quote
Thanks, I brought an a6500 a couple months ago, just did a bit of a review here https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=4393&pagenum=488#commentid6416106 for anyone that is interested.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010119
Mobile Version of Website