• Next Page
Posted: Sep 25, 2016 at 15:33 Quote
Best five ten shoes for DH flat pedals?

Posted: Sep 26, 2016 at 2:44 Quote
snoborder73 wrote:
Best five ten shoes for DH flat pedals?

That'll be the Impact.

Posted: Sep 26, 2016 at 14:27 Quote
I rode a pair of impacts this weekend for the first time. I was really impressed I had a couple times where my foot placement wasn't where I wanted it and couldn't slide my foot as easily as I could in other shoes. Pretty impressed needless to say I will be buying a pair

Posted: Sep 27, 2016 at 14:55 Quote
for what its worth you can get a pair of impacts (2015) for 75. use laborday30 coupon code and it gives you another discount brings them down to 56 bucks and free shipping.... amazing deal

Posted: Sep 27, 2016 at 15:49 Quote
lycokayaker wrote:
for what its worth you can get a pair of impacts (2015) for 75. use laborday30 coupon code and it gives you another discount brings them down to 56 bucks and free shipping.... amazing deal
Do i use code on fiveten website?

Posted: Sep 27, 2016 at 23:07 Quote
lycokayaker wrote:

That's a ridiculous price for the Impact! I'm tempted to get (another) spare pair, but my wife just bought me a new pair for my birthday.

Just so you know, if you have a habit of dragging the insides of your feet on the crank arms then the 2015 Impact will break the seam in the inside of the foot. They fixed this on the new version. The shoe still works fine, but mine have a nice big hole on the left shoe appearing after just over a year.

At that price though you can buy 3 pairs for the cost of the new ones Wink

Oh, and yeah, just pop the coupon code in at the 510 website. I checked, it works.

Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 3:41 Quote
snoborder73 wrote:
lycokayaker wrote:

yea sorry use it on 5 10 site....... just bought a pair.

originally I was going to give the sam hill 3 a shot but couldn't give up the deal

Posted: Sep 28, 2016 at 16:44 Quote
lycokayaker wrote:
snoborder73 wrote:
lycokayaker wrote:

yea sorry use it on 5 10 site....... just bought a pair.

originally I was going to give the sam hill 3 a shot but couldn't give up the deal
Thanks for the FYI!
Also,what five ten shoes are best for clipless?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010195
Mobile Version of Website