Events Feedback/Bugs

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Events Feedback/Bugs
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 1:54 Quote
I've been playing with the events section today and I've noticed a few things that might need some tweaking..

Dates: Date format needs to be switchable between US and Rest of the World format. Or change the month to letters rather than numbers.

Start and End Times should have an option for "All Day" so that times aren't required. Probably more so for End times as these aren't always fixed.

END Time: If you go back in and edit an event, the end time changes so you have to reset it.

Add Event Organiser: I added one but it didn't show up, even when I hit the refresh button.

Add Event Series: I added one but it didn't show up, even when I hit the refresh button.

Scheduled Publishing. Once you set a time I couldn't get it to unset. Needs a checkbox to activate/deactivate

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 3:21 Quote
Dates are displayed on the event page in a readable format "Thursday November 10, 2016 at 8:00am PST"
Date input is US style, but there is a calendar widget to select the dates.
So not 100% sure what you're referring too?

Fixed issue with end date time being reset when editing. It only happened if you first clicked the start date field.

Are you still unable to see the organizer or series you added listed? You can only see ones you created, unless you are an admin.

I'm able to remove a Scheduled Publishing, just clear out the fields date so its empty. The event will still be unpublished, unless you check the published box.

I'll add an "all day" feature.

Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 6:11 Quote
Just saw this Event feature. Is it new, or have it just went under my radar? Great, anyway. I'll get the word out so we can start adding events in Sweden.

Is it possible to add recurrent events? Like grouprides that happens every week, or so?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 10:32 Quote
ollesvensk wrote:
Just saw this Event feature. Is it new, or have it just went under my radar? Great, anyway. I'll get the word out so we can start adding events in Sweden.

Is it possible to add recurrent events? Like grouprides that happens every week, or so?

It is brand new, has not been linked on the main menu or announced yet. Just testing it now, getting people starting to add events.

I'm waiting until everything else is set in stone before adding recurring events, it will be there for group rides.

Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 14:01 Quote
canadaka wrote:
ollesvensk wrote:

It is brand new, has not been linked on the main menu or announced yet. Just testing it now, getting people starting to add events.

I'm waiting until everything else is set in stone before adding recurring events, it will be there for group rides.

Great. Then I wait to shout it out 'til it's properly introduced.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 14:19 Quote
It's totally fine to start adding events though.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 2, 2016 at 21:33 Quote
@GavinStorie I've added an "all day" option to the events.

Posted: Nov 3, 2016 at 1:37 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Dates are displayed on the event page in a readable format "Thursday November 10, 2016 at 8:00am PST"
Date input is US style, but there is a calendar widget to select the dates.
So not 100% sure what you're referring too?

Fixed issue with end date time being reset when editing. It only happened if you first clicked the start date field.

Are you still unable to see the organizer or series you added listed? You can only see ones you created, unless you are an admin.

I'm able to remove a Scheduled Publishing, just clear out the fields date so its empty. The event will still be unpublished, unless you check the published box.

I'll add an "all day" feature.

I couldnt see either of them yesterday but i can now see that the race series is there. The "create organiser" link has disappeared now and i still cant see the organiser that i created yesterday. The only options i have are "all" or "none"

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 3, 2016 at 10:59 Quote
by default the Organizer allows linking to a directory listing. You have to toggle to select an organizer type.

photo

I think you must not see anything because you didn't add an organizer? Not in this list http://www.trailforks.com/events/organizers/

Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 1:24 Quote
i realise that.. i changed the selection to organiser listing and clicked the, now missing, create organiser button. I then created the listing but it didnt show up.
photo

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 10:59 Quote
Did you press the blue refresh button to the right of the text box, this will refresh the list with the newly added organizer.

Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 11:51 Quote
yeah, also deleted the original event and tried starting from the beginning without any luck

Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 12:41 Quote
i've gone back in and edited the event.. changed the drop down to organiser and created the organiser..

photo
i hit the refresh button but it didnt bring up the event organiser so I closed then reopened the event and clicked edit. It still didnt show up as shown below
photo

Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 12:46 Quote
heres the link to the original event organiser.

http://www.trailforks.com/organizer/4/

it doesnt show up in the organisers list even though it exists

Posted: Nov 4, 2016 at 12:59 Quote
ive worked out what the problem is..

on the add event page, if you use the link to create the organiser it doesnt have a "published" option so the entry is being left as unpublished and there for wont show up. once you create the organiser you need to edit the listing and click on the publish button. Otherwise it wont show up anywhere.

photo

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010792
Mobile Version of Website