Sunday Signature vs Fit signature completes

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Sunday Signature vs Fit signature completes
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 4, 2016 at 8:48 Quote
I am going to get a signature complete and currently it's between the Fit Dugan Sig and the Sunday street sweeper Jake seeley sig

I've noticed the Sunday seems to use name brand components such as odyssey rims and Sunday hubs with freecoaster

To me it looks like for the extra $30 on the Sunday I'm getting better components than the Fit is offering. However the specs on the Dugan look very good too

Both bikes are 100% chromoly frame, forks, and bars

And the top tube difference is 21 on the Dugan and 20.75 on the Sunday. I am 5 ft 9 and 180lbs
What is you guys thoughts ?

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 17:07 Quote
The Sunday is sick! I've got the Gary Young special and that thing is dope, lifetime warranty on the bars, fork, cranks, and frame!!!

Posted: Dec 13, 2016 at 10:54 Quote
MrSubaru wrote:
I am going to get a signature complete and currently it's between the Fit Dugan Sig and the Sunday street sweeper Jake seeley sig

I've noticed the Sunday seems to use name brand components such as odyssey rims and Sunday hubs with freecoaster

To me it looks like for the extra $30 on the Sunday I'm getting better components than the Fit is offering. However the specs on the Dugan look very good too

Both bikes are 100% chromoly frame, forks, and bars

And the top tube difference is 21 on the Dugan and 20.75 on the Sunday. I am 5 ft 9 and 180lbs
What is you guys thoughts ?

Do you currently have a BMX set up? If so, I'd use it to reference on which geometry you prefer and top tube. I believe 20.5-21 " top tube is just fine for someone of your height. Good look out on the after market parts. See if one has more sealed bearings than the other too. From the description the sunday sounds like a better deal but it depends on what size frame you want and if you can fakie on a free coaster. Or willing to learn! I actually wrote a how to choose a complete bike article that goes over the main aspects but this description should give you a better idea.

Posted: Dec 18, 2016 at 17:54 Quote
Those are two completely different types of bikes, with totally different geometry. The street sweeper has the shortest back end of any bmx bike period. This makes it twitchy, responsive, very technical and hard to control. The dugan is designed for dirtjumps and ramps, and going fast. Even if they have the same top tube, they are totally different bikes. The streetsweeper is for a technical rider that knows what they aee looking for. Most people will not like the geometry. The dugan is more of an all around riding style top tube doesnt affect handling. You also need to look at head tube angle, seat andgle, bottom braket height, seat tube height, and chainstay length. The person above should know that, because this is much more important than top tube

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008312
Mobile Version of Website