Vorsprung Suspension upgrades

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Vorsprung Suspension upgrades
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2017 at 18:36 Quote
hi lads, just windering if anyone has used the new Vorsprung Luftkappe damper on there forks? looking at buying so that i can make the yari feel a lot better. also the corset air can for my fox float x. anyone who has used these upgrades can you please comment how you feel about them. cheers

Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 11:41 Quote
I can't speak for the fork upgrades, although I'm sure they're great, but the corset air sleeves are good enough that fox manufactures their new shocks with pretty much the same thing already installed. I own fox's version of the corset and it's definitely a lot more controlled ride and doesn't feel so inefficient. Hope that helps!

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 14:38 Quote
I would phone or email them. I have been in the shop with questions and they are incredibly honest. Steve will tell you if certain bikes need certain things. In my case he talked me out of a corset but was super helpful sorting out some volume spacers which did solve some other issues.

Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 21:08 Quote
cripple123 wrote:
hi lads, just windering if anyone has used the new Vorsprung Luftkappe damper on there forks? looking at buying so that i can make the yari feel a lot better. also the corset air can for my fox float x. anyone who has used these upgrades can you please comment how you feel about them. cheers

I added one to my 160mm Lyrik. It made a really noticeable difference to small bump compliance and allowed me to run greater pressure while performing even better all round! I was able to change my settings quite dramatically in a much better way.

Posted: Jan 17, 2017 at 22:19 Quote
JonRides wrote:
I would phone or email them. I have been in the shop with questions and they are incredibly honest. Steve will tell you if certain bikes need certain things. In my case he talked me out of a corset but was super helpful sorting out some volume spacers which did solve some other issues.

I agree, Steve is a great guy and honest too. Send him an email, sometimes he is busy and he might take a day to get back to you but he will. Be honest with your setup and weight and riding style and he will fix you up.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008898
Mobile Version of Website