SC V10 single crown?

PB Forum :: Downhill
SC V10 single crown?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2017 at 17:34 Quote
So, I've got my V10, and a Boxxer WC in it... But im getting kinda bored and was thinking of putting a single crown on it?
What do you guys think? Or some other upgrade?

Also - at 95kg what spring should I be rocking?

Thx!

Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 11:33 Quote
dimetera413 wrote:
But why?

Mostly - witer boredom and an itch to buy something ;d

Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 16:15 Quote
95kg and you wanna give up the double crown for the flex of a single crown, just cause you´re bored?! o.O

Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 19:38 Quote
Pick up a different kind of hobby when your bored. Dont ruin your v10.

Posted: Jan 25, 2017 at 20:02 Quote
Give the Boxxer a FAST Suspension update if you wanna buy something new. Or just treat yourself to an awesome bike vacation. There are so many things to put that money to better use.
I don´t see what a singlecrown on a V10 would achieve other than make the bike less capable.

Posted: Jan 26, 2017 at 8:41 Quote
Bit of an odd comment. If you're that bored and want single crown get an enduro bike, somthing with 160ish mm travel.

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 at 18:12 Quote
Loki87 wrote:
Give the Boxxer a FAST Suspension update if you wanna buy something new. Or just treat yourself to an awesome bike vacation. There are so many things to put that money to better use.
I don´t see what a singlecrown on a V10 would achieve other than make the bike less capable.

Got the cartridge already thanks :-) Bike vacations (unless weekends) are kinda out of the question cause you know... family Smile

Posted: Jan 27, 2017 at 18:13 Quote
discotone wrote:
Bit of an odd comment. If you're that bored and want single crown get an enduro bike, somthing with 160ish mm travel.

Yeah i actually have an intense SS2 with a Monster T that I built up out of boredom. May put something smaller there.... Thanks for the reminder!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009905
Mobile Version of Website