What are you guys doing to get in shape for the upcoming season?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
What are you guys doing to get in shape for the upcoming season?
Posted: May 3, 2013 at 11:59 Quote
I just do core work out, sit ups twisting situp and leg raises. Uper boddy everything with free weights. Dont bother with legs as i cycle to work. And dirt jumping bita diging. Lovely

Posted: May 3, 2013 at 13:29 Quote
gymming 6 days a week. Back & Biceps/Chest & Triceps/Shoulders & Legs twice each week + cardio warm up/warm down (20 mins a session) + extra core 3 times a week. riding once a week.
diet wise: Intermittent fasting. I don't eat after 6pm, dont eat until an hour or more after i finish at the gym (generally around 9:30 - 10 am)
i don't eat any carbs after my lunch meal (at the latest 2pm) and i generally don't take in more than 1700 cals a day.
I'm aiming to lose around 3-4 inches off my waist and then once im happy i'll change up the diet programme to something which will aid muscle growth.

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 9:29 Quote
I usually just go running or ride XC until the DH season's back Smile

Posted: May 9, 2013 at 11:44 Quote
5.5 miles
2400 feet
8.3% Grade

O+
Posted: May 9, 2013 at 14:54 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=a0014&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.gif

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 6:05 Quote
dylan-honar wrote:
Masterbating

You spelled masturbating wrong....

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 6:29 Quote
Sush wrote:
dylan-honar wrote:
Masterbating

You spelt masturbating wrong....

You spelled spelt wrong

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 11:37 Quote
benhlt wrote:
Sush wrote:
dylan-honar wrote:
Masterbating

You spelled spelt wrong
bigquotesIn American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in the past tense and as a past participle. In all other main varieties of English, spelt and spelled both work as the past tense and past participle of spell, at least where spell means to form words letter by letter or (with out) to make clear. Outside the U.S., the two forms are interchangeable in these senses, and both are commonly used.
Copy and pasted from Grammarist haaaaa

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 12:36 Quote
thomas-b wrote:
benhlt wrote:
Sush wrote:

You spelled spelt wrong
bigquotesIn American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in the past tense and as a past participle. In all other main varieties of English, spelt and spelled both work as the past tense and past participle of spell, at least where spell means to form words letter by letter or (with out) to make clear. Outside the U.S., the two forms are interchangeable in these senses, and both are commonly used.
Copy and pasted from Grammarist haaaaa

HAHA nice... I knew about spelt bread at least

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 13:36 Quote
I fail to see where i typed "spelt" but alrighty then Confused

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 15:20 Quote
It would be so much easier if you all used proper English Wink

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 22:38 Quote
dylan-honar wrote:
Masterbating
Yeah, I've found that it does keep me in really good shape.

Posted: May 12, 2013 at 23:59 Quote
you should see my triceps!!!!1

Posted: May 13, 2013 at 15:36 Quote
hennerz wrote:
It would be so much easier if you all used proper English Wink

Says the person who forgets the period. Rolleyes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017232
Mobile Version of Website