What helmets & goggles do you use?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What helmets & goggles do you use?
Posted: Jul 20, 2014 at 12:33 Quote
I know that's why I want it!! Tried it on and it fits perfect, I don't really have the money but im soooo tempted!

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 at 12:37 Quote
Just noticed you've got a big cheese, first other person ive seen with one... thought i was alone Big Grin

Posted: Jul 20, 2014 at 12:59 Quote
[Quote="Roguee"]Just noticed you've got a big cheese, first other person ive seen with one... thought i was alone Big Grin [/Quote

I used to a mate owns the frame now :]

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 18:37 Quote
Any opinions on what color of spy omens would go good with a tld d3 carbon pinstripe 2?

Posted: Jul 31, 2014 at 20:19 Quote
ethan991 wrote:
Any opinions on what color of spy omens would go good with a tld d3 carbon pinstripe 2?

I'm looking to buy the assault omens. All black with their blue/green lenses. Look sick

Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 20:57 Quote
My Remedy is finally falling apart so it's five for a new lid. I'm on a budget so I'm between the Giro Cipher, Bell Transfer 9, and the Spesh comp Dissident. Which should I get?

Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 21:08 Quote
cbrider14 wrote:
My Remedy is finally falling apart so it's five for a new lid. I'm on a budget so I'm between the Giro Cipher, Bell Transfer 9, and the Spesh comp Dissident. Which should I get?
whatever fits, I would say to go for the bell or giro just because the materials are a lot nicer than the ones in the special-ed helmet.

Posted: Aug 1, 2014 at 22:06 Quote
cbrider14 wrote:
I owned (getting a new one) a cipher and I would give it a 5 out of 5 because it is really comfortable and it saved my head when I had a big crash

Posted: Aug 2, 2014 at 6:20 Quote
cbrider14 wrote:

in terms of looks and value for money i would go for the giro cipher, but make sure it fits you first.

Posted: Aug 2, 2014 at 7:05 Quote
Awesome, thanks guys I'll try them on and see which fits best

Posted: Aug 3, 2014 at 2:23 Quote
I'm currently running the troy Lee designs D3 carbon black with Oakley airbrakes such a great combination they fit me perfectly but it does come with a pretty big price tag.

Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 10:52 Quote
Does anyone know how the Giro cipher and the specialized dissident comp compare?

And does the Giro cipher look less bulky when seen from the front?

Thanks!

O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 12:21 Quote
ddkoetsier wrote:
Does anyone know how the Giro cipher and the specialized dissident comp compare?

And does the Giro cipher look less bulky when seen from the front?

Thanks!
I think the cipher is much better than the dissident just comparing the price for what you get. Ya it really isn't too bulky looking.

O+
Posted: Aug 18, 2014 at 12:28 Quote
The cipher actually looks kind of small for a full face.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016722
Mobile Version of Website