What helmets & goggles do you use?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What helmets & goggles do you use?
Posted: Jul 30, 2016 at 10:38 Quote
Circe wrote:
Here's an idea, why don't you call SNELL? They're a small lab in Northern California. Very friendly. And they're happy to discuss their helmet testing and results. I've called them myself to learn about their stance on chin bar testing and rotational injuries.

Why don`t you just tell us what they had to say?

Posted: Jul 30, 2016 at 11:14 Quote
Blablablup123 wrote:
Circe wrote:
Here's an idea, why don't you call SNELL? They're a small lab in Northern California. Very friendly. And they're happy to discuss their helmet testing and results. I've called them myself to learn about their stance on chin bar testing and rotational injuries.

......Because I've posted technical information regarding MIPS dozens of times in this forum. Why don't you do your own research?

Posted: Jul 30, 2016 at 12:26 Quote
Circe wrote:
Blablablup123 wrote:
Circe wrote:

......Because I've posted technical information regarding MIPS dozens of times in this forum. Why don't you do your own research?

Oooh sorry, I totally should have known every thing you post on this forum in every thread. My bad. Next time I won`t react to a post without scouring the whole damn forum.

Now, would you be so kind and tell us where you posted it? And when? Please?

Posted: Jul 30, 2016 at 22:50 Quote
Blablablup123 wrote:
Circe wrote:
Blablablup123 wrote:

Oooh sorry, I totally should have known every thing you post on this forum in every thread. My bad. Next time I won`t react to a post without scouring the whole damn forum.

Now, would you be so kind and tell us where you posted it? And when? Please?

On pinkbike. In the past. You're welcome.

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2016 at 11:46 Quote
Do you guys know of any good sites that ship to canada to buy replacement lenses. I can't find anything for my smith goggles locally.

Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 7:01 Quote
What 100% lenses are people using for rainy/cloudy days?

Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 7:53 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:

Clear

Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 8:40 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
Do you guys know of any good sites that ship to canada to buy replacement lenses. I can't find anything for my smith goggles locally.
eBay.

Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 9:26 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
What frame are you running?

Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 9:36 Quote
Very interesting article about brain damage. Always wear a helmet!

http://www.descent-world.co.uk/2016/08/02/brain-injuries-in-mountain-biking-are-we-doing-enough/

Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 11:37 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:

Clear
What about blue

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 20:28 Quote
tattooed-evil wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:

Fuel V2 I believe.

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2016 at 20:28 Quote
bikebike69 wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:
eBay.

Stupidly expensive shipping costs

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 at 3:10 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
tattooed-evil wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:

Fuel V2 I believe.

Check out royal distributing (http://www.royaldistributing.com/) go to page 61 of the summer catalog

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 at 18:34 Quote
I wear a fox rampage comp helmet and fox air defence goggles.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014187
Mobile Version of Website