Lake District Tracks...

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Lake District Tracks...
Previous Page |
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 13:16 Quote
Anyone know of any more actual tracks in Cumbria other than Latrigg and Setters?

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
Sorry, I should have been more specific, What I meant was DH/Freeride tracks Smile

Posted: Feb 23, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
grizedale has a xc/dh type track

Posted: Feb 24, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
Ridden the northface trail before, its all pretty tame in there really!

And Grizedale is such a ball ache to get to!

But cheers anyway Smile

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
yea setmurthy dh track just out side cockermouth is pretty good i ride there every week

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
lol ... cockermouth

im sorry if people dont find this funny bit i did!

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
HAHA I live in the lakes and i call it COCK IN MOUTH
hehe
sorry just had
hehe
erm tehre are loadz tracks dotted about that a fun dh and fr tracks !!

Posted: Mar 7, 2008 at 9:07 Quote
walker13 wrote:
yea setmurthy dh track just out side cockermouth is pretty good i ride there every week

I said other than there Wink

But thanks for posing anyway!

Good old knob-a-gob eh Wink Big Grin

Posted: Mar 12, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
there a a few good tracks up grizedale but its allways really wet. really good for night riding.

can somebody please pm me the location of the latrigg dh? i used to have a caravan at the bottom of latrig and the hill was like a back garden to me at one point id love to ride it again.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 2:46 Quote
thenotoriousmic wrote:
there a a few good tracks up grizedale but its allways really wet. really good for night riding

Is that the rock slab beast that has basically a beck running down it?

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 3:45 Quote
quite alot of the trails are like that right now but at the moment had a wicked time night riding up there a christmas when the ground froze you could do some stupid speeds.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 4:53 Quote
thenotoriousmic wrote:
quite alot of the trails are like that right now but at the moment had a wicked time night riding up there a christmas when the ground froze you could do some stupid speeds.

Sounds like a good day for brown trousers! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 4:57 Quote
SkankinMike wrote:
thenotoriousmic wrote:

Sounds like a good day for brown trousers! Big Grin

you forget about it after a while but the first ten - 20 mins your shitting yourself but after a while you get used to it. in my mind ive been stalked by big cats, the blair witch and inbreed hill billys.

Posted: Mar 16, 2008 at 6:26 Quote
on the topic of riding in the lakes has anyone rode that place that adam brayton rides at keswick in earth,the law of fives,

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.016118
Mobile Version of Website