Pinkbike Subaru Fan Club

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Pinkbike Subaru Fan Club
Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 13:38 Quote
photo

My Subie with Yakima racks!

Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 13:38 Quote
Pics soon of newly received exhaust and soon to be Turbo back exhaust. Flames may occur!

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 9:57 Quote
Im thinking of buying a 2002 wrx any opinions?

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 12:44 Quote
dsands7 wrote:
Im thinking of buying a 2002 wrx any opinions?

Awesome cars. Any more info on it? KM's, modifications or anything?

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 14:43 Quote
http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2002-Subaru-WRX-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ467675784

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2002-Subaru-WRX-sedan-W0QQAdIdZ461475949

these two are the ones im interested in

Posted: Mar 23, 2013 at 17:00 Quote
Exhaust is installed, and loud ass Subie rumble.

Posted: Mar 27, 2013 at 13:55 Quote
Some leaked photo's of the new WRX if you guys haven't seen them. Who knows if it'll end up looking like this, but if it does......DAMN.

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 13:36 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Exhaust is installed, and loud ass Subie rumble.

Jelly. Got my downpipe in tho, some popping has been occurring on throttle lift tup

However... Tried to install a Perrin turbo inlet hose (as the stock one was ripped and causing unmetered air in) and what a bitch that was. According to Perrin it's a 40min install (Read as: 8 hours) I'm still trying to chase a coolant leak from that. Madder

Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 17:29 Quote
I found my coolant leak, but...I have a list of maintenance to do to the car.

-Coolant leak
-Power steering leak/pump
-Timing belt
-Struts
-Springs
-E brake

Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 18:08 Quote
Q300 arrived, but the wrong downpipe was shipped so I had to reorder it. Hopefully I'm stage 2 next weekend.
new Michelin Pilot Super Sports (stock 245s) ordered. the stock SP600s sucked, and are toast. hoping the PSS live up to the hype.
previous owner curbed 3 of the stock BBS wheels (2 fairly badly), so Andre from AWR is going to do his magic on them. I've all but decided to have him refinish the silver BBS wheels in gloss black.....

AEM intake, PTP turbo blanket, Grimmspeed heat shield, and a few Whiteline bushing kits ordered, hopefully here before next weekend so that I can install everything while the exhaust is dropped.

waiting to hear back from Tunerworks for price/install for a Killer B oil pickup. need an oil change soon, so no better time to do it.

more things are on the radar, but I might let my wallet cool down a bit first hahaha....

Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 19:30 Quote
On the oil pickup....explain needs of this. I are noob in that department.

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 19:40 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
On the oil pickup....explain needs of this. I are noob in that department.

They tend to crack at the top of the pickup, starve the motor of oil, and well.. You know where it goes from there. Let me find a pic of mine.

Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 19:43 Quote
Yup. Still lost. Pics are needed lol.

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2013 at 19:49 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
Yup. Still lost. Pics are needed lol.

photo

photo

So that flange is right where it bolts to the block.

I for no apparent reason decided to one night tackle putting in the Killer B pickup (after having it for a few weeks) I dropped the oil pan and saw the stock one cracked.. And one of our technicians said it best: "Dude, you shit yourself when you saw that, and I'm pretty sure the horseshoe that was up your ass came out with it"

Go to Killer B Motorport's website, they have the whole story and tons of pics.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015130
Mobile Version of Website