Official Calgary Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 25, 2014 at 13:24 Quote
Well, I think we can all agree that C.O.P needs to open so we can all have fun blazing those trails and hit more than a couple jumps in a row and then hike back up.

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2014 at 13:56 Quote
Sure wish that stupid roller coaster was never built so they didnt have to nuke the old DH track that was the best thing going for them. COP has gone steadily downhill year after year since I was in high school. They used to have a fun 4x track where the winter park jumps are now. I guess they just dont build em like they used too, except for every other bike park that improves with time....

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2014 at 14:27 Quote
I'd agree on the steady decline however the skyline luge is more fun than any bike trail they've ever had. Well except for maybe panty waste... Beer

Posted: Jun 25, 2014 at 22:35 Quote
kevman wrote:
I'd agree on the steady decline however the skyline luge is more fun than any bike trail they've ever had. Well except for maybe panty waste... Beer
*Red line
* Devils Inch
*DLS

Nufff said.... Pics of the trails? My GF just started riding DH and I was hoping to log a few COP days with her before shuttling moose etc with her...

Posted: Jun 26, 2014 at 5:55 Quote
Ok today is my last day of work, then I have 5 days off. It's supposed to be shitty out so I'll probably just try and check out fernie or panarama... Which ever is nicer.
Let me know if anyone's interested in hitting up one of those places.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2014 at 7:12 Quote
Is anyone coming back from Fernie on Saturday?

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2014 at 18:39 Quote
I'm going to pano on sunday

Posted: Jun 26, 2014 at 20:59 Quote
probably going out to kicking horse next wed.

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 8:04 Quote
hey guys, it's 9:00am, I'm going to take off to eat and grab a timmies then going out to west gregg creek for a bit of trial riding. last minute but if your interested in joining, i'll be out there for a bit

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 8:14 Quote
Still have a spot open for kh tomorrow

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 9:27 Quote
veet-88 wrote:
Still have a spot open for kh tomorrow
If I didn't have just my hardtail with me right now I'd totally be down. Any word when the chesty bike park is opening?

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 10:01 Quote
Last post was saying july, i havnt heard anything else since. Youd be fine on the little bike just stick to everything thats rock or wood

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 14:07 Quote
Fun session at west Bragg creek trails.
Road the north and south side of the parking lot and the trails were decently good.
So if you are heading out it's nice.
Just starting to have on and off showers.

Posted: Jul 3, 2014 at 10:27 Quote
Checked out COP on Tuesday and it looks like they did a bunch of work on safari and some changes to haircut rabbit. Props to the chap that was shredding without a back tire!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015643
Mobile Version of Website