Official Calgary Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2015 at 20:40 Quote
Last Troy Lee jersey I got from Cycleworks was about 40 bucks. I assume it would have been considerably more at a bike shop. Its nice to have the moto selection too as you rarely see people wearing the same gear when riding.

Posted: Aug 30, 2015 at 12:15 Quote
I haven't been up there in a while but Calgary Cycle's Outlet Center always has some cheap cheap troy lee jerseys

Posted: Sep 4, 2015 at 21:35 Quote
laps anyone?
when this boo weather drys up there will literally b a handful of trail days left…
literaly.

Posted: Sep 7, 2015 at 9:13 Quote
Laps today anyone at moose?

Posted: Sep 7, 2015 at 10:07 Quote
http://www.bikepirate.com/trail-report/

Posted: Sep 8, 2015 at 19:06 Quote
hey guys, i just moved to calgary and I was wondering if theres a chance I could meet up with some people to ride moose mtn with. I was told that sometimes theres shuttles running out there but not entirely sure. Would be great to ride with some people before the season ends.

O+
Posted: Sep 8, 2015 at 19:13 Quote
Hey man, welcome to the area. People are out there all the time shuttling. There is a group on facebook called moose mountain shuttles or something like that which is a good spot to meet ppl heading out there. I'm working up near Dawson right now but I'm looking to get a bunch of riding in once I'm home (closer to the end of the month) before the end of the season. I heard its been really wet/snowy lately so hopefully things smarten up but I will gladly show you some trails. Shoot me a pm if you want and I can give you a shout when i am back but you shouldnt have a problem finding people to ride with.

O+
Posted: Sep 19, 2015 at 14:29 Quote
Anyone heading to Fernie tonight or Sunday??

Posted: Sep 20, 2015 at 7:45 Quote
Does anyone know if the whip off is actually happening today?

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 at 17:24 Quote
Can anyone tell me what the moose mountain shuttle facebook page is called?

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 at 21:01 Quote
jory666 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the moose mountain shuttle facebook page is called?

Moose Mountain Shuttle Group. It's a pretty active group.

Posted: Sep 24, 2015 at 5:50 Quote
Thx. Just joined it.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 7:36 Quote
A shameless plug here, but I am looking for some old wheels for a home project (making a bike wheel chandelier) if anybody has some old wheels that they want to donate to the cause send me a message on here. The wheels do not need to be functional, but they do need to be laced.

Thanks guys.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 9:54 Quote
mk87 wrote:
A shameless plug here, but I am looking for some old wheels for a home project (making a bike wheel chandelier) if anybody has some old wheels that they want to donate to the cause send me a message on here. The wheels do not need to be functional, but they do need to be laced.

Thanks guys.

I can help you out. I got a rim brake 26er wheel laced to a single speed you can have.

Posted: Sep 29, 2015 at 11:03 Quote
Gasket-Jeff wrote:
mk87 wrote:

Thanks guys.

I can help you out. I got a rim brake 26er wheel laced to a single speed you can have.

Nice! Thanks. I'll be sending you a PM

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.057232
Mobile Version of Website