It does not matter what kind of bike, if it's pimped out post it here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
It does not matter what kind of bike, if it's pimped out post it here!
Posted: Nov 5, 2014 at 12:18 Quote
airmiller44 wrote:
ATwicked wrote:
juanhead wrote:

Beautiful! Welcome to Pinkbike my friend Salute Is that a Scratch? I had one of those and loved every bit of it. How do you like it? And how do you like the Vengeance? I'm building up an Evil Uprising with one and I'm really stoked to try it.

Hello Juanhead,

Yes, its a trek scratch. So far it performs pretty good, but the steeringangle is a bit steep and the bottom bracket a bit high. I hope it feels better with the workscomponents -1° angleset.

The fork is not a Vengeance, its a Metric. But i drove a Vengeance hlr in my old bike and its performance was very very good. I tried the coil and air and would choose the coil again. Thats why my next project on the scratch will be to transform the metric from air to coil Wink

Best Regards
Andy

Sounds like you should try the burgtec offset shock bushings. It will change both head angle and bottom bracket. And it's cheaper and could be used along with angle set later

I would love to put in some offset bushings, but my scratch has 10mm bolts and the offset bushings are max 8mm.
The gap between 12,7 and 10mm too small for offset bushings.

Best regards

Posted: Nov 5, 2014 at 12:31 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Does your decapitator suck like mine? Does not open beers that well.

Mine works like a charm with german beer Wink

Posted: Nov 5, 2014 at 14:19 Quote
ATwicked wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Does your decapitator suck like mine? Does not open beers that well.

Mine works like a charm with german beer Wink

I'll go grab an erdinger dunkel and see.

Posted: Nov 7, 2014 at 7:04 Quote
ATwicked wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:
ATwicked wrote:

Hello Juanhead,

Yes, its a trek scratch. So far it performs pretty good, but the steeringangle is a bit steep and the bottom bracket a bit high. I hope it feels better with the workscomponents -1° angleset.

The fork is not a Vengeance, its a Metric. But i drove a Vengeance hlr in my old bike and its performance was very very good. I tried the coil and air and would choose the coil again. Thats why my next project on the scratch will be to transform the metric from air to coil Wink

Best Regards
Andy

Sounds like you should try the burgtec offset shock bushings. It will change both head angle and bottom bracket. And it's cheaper and could be used along with angle set later

I would love to put in some offset bushings, but my scratch has 10mm bolts and the offset bushings are max 8mm.

Best regards

Andy - I run www.offsetbushings.com and we can indeed offset 10mm bushings. You simply end up with around a 0.5 degree change.

We sell many of these for Commencal frame along with the occasional old Iron Horse.

Hope that helps,

Jeron

Posted: Nov 8, 2014 at 11:40 Quote
jezzah wrote:
ATwicked wrote:
airmiller44 wrote:

Best regards

Andy - I run www.offsetbushings.com and we can indeed offset 10mm bushings. You simply end up with around a 0.5 degree change.

We sell many of these for Commencal frame along with the occasional old Iron Horse.

Hope that helps,

Jeron

Ordered Wink

Posted: Nov 8, 2014 at 22:12 Quote
This count as pimped? My Banshee Scythe
2013 Banshee Scythe
Banshee Scythe

Posted: Nov 11, 2014 at 5:30 Quote
Straner wrote:
This count as pimped? My Banshee Scythe
2013 Banshee Scythe
Banshee Scythe

UberPimped! Not a single thing i would change! Wink

Posted: Nov 19, 2014 at 21:06 Quote
not the frame I wanted its to light was looking for a Foes DHS Mono frame 2003 ... but it can wait ... got this frame off Ebay for 360 ... a far cry from my old now retired barracuda venom ...

my Scott gambler FR10 ' its work in progress .. I wanted/ no ! really need a 2003 Foes DHS Mono tho Drool

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 at 17:09 Quote
Desperately needs a black fork

The white fork spoils everything, but I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Posted: Nov 25, 2014 at 11:37 Quote
jefo wrote:
my walmart beast

photo

You should call it "The Mullet"..fun in the back, business in the front..ha!

Posted: Dec 16, 2014 at 22:22 Quote
My Dartmoor Hornet with some new parts, new Rockshox Reverb Stealth 2014 with 150mm drop, New 2014 Sram X0 trigger with custom paint job, new Garmin 510 GPS on a Sram mount, a new Maxxis Ikon Exo EXC rear tire, Mucky Nutz fender bender for the winter weather

Dartmoor Hornet with new parts new Rockshox Reverb Stealth with 150mm drop New 2014 Sram X0 trigger with custom paint job new Garmin 510 GPS on a Sram mount and a new Maxxis Ikon Exo EXC rear tire Mucky Nutz fender bender for the bad weather

Dartmoor Hornet with new parts new Rockshox Reverb Stealth with 150mm drop New 2014 Sram X0 trigger with custom paint job new Garmin 510 GPS on a Sram mount and a new Maxxis Ikon Exo EXC rear tire Mucky Nutz fender bender for the bad weather

O+
Posted: Dec 17, 2014 at 21:46 Quote
taprackbang wrote:
jefo wrote:
my walmart beast

photo

You should call it "The Mullet"..fun in the back, business in the front..ha!

lol'd hard.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026163
Mobile Version of Website