Post your Big hit or demo

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Big hit or demo
Posted: Nov 17, 2014 at 12:48 Quote
Yah that'd look pretty good with the red/yellow. I thought about that option also.

Posted: Nov 17, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
Seen a few black specced out demos this year and they definitly caught my eyes so keeping that option open for next year :-)

Posted: Nov 17, 2014 at 15:25 Quote
I like the red/black sworks frame. However, since I haven't even gotten the most out of my current frame, I'm just letting that idea go.

Posted: Nov 24, 2014 at 14:34 Quote
Hey guys, I have a little problem/question and i need your help..
I'm thinking about getting a Fox DHX 5.0 shock for my Demo because I can get a good deal and because I'm not too happy with the stock VanRC.
If i get if I will probably have to get a longer rebound knob but the problem is that the piggyback on DHX 5.0 is longer than on VanRC and I'm told that it would might hit the frame when it compresses.
Did you guys had any experience with that, and should it get the new shock or keep the stock one?

Thanks Smile

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 10:40 Quote
Mateo-DH wrote:
Hey guys, I have a little problem/question and i need your help..
I'm thinking about getting a Fox DHX 5.0 shock for my Demo because I can get a good deal and because I'm not too happy with the stock VanRC.
If i get if I will probably have to get a longer rebound knob but the problem is that the piggyback on DHX 5.0 is longer than on VanRC and I'm told that it would might hit the frame when it compresses.
Did you guys had any experience with that, and should it get the new shock or keep the stock one?

Thanks Smile

Save up your money for a DHX RC4. Your demo deserves it

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 10:42 Quote
That said, here's my baby with new stem + fork

I think i let the idea go about painting it black and just keeping the frame as it is Smile
Aint spending money on the current wheels anymore, there will be ENVE's on CK hubs next year. Aswell as the 800mm ENVE bar Smile

New fork

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 10:43 Quote
NsBiker63 wrote:
That said, here's my baby with new stem + fork

I think i let the idea go about painting it black and just keeping the frame as it is Smile
Aint spending money on the current wheels anymore, there will be ENVE M90's on CK hubs next year. Aswell as the 800mm ENVE bar Smile

New fork

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 10:44 Quote
Oops double post.. im sorry Madder

Posted: Dec 22, 2014 at 21:53 Quote
+1 on the Enve DH bar, I love mine on my carbon Demo!

photo

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 3:53 Quote
tf02 wrote:
+1 on the Enve DH bar, I love mine on my carbon Demo!

photo

Holy sheet! Sick! Love that color of the carbon demo. My next demo will definitly be a carbon one. So +1 on yours!

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 18:15 Quote
NsBiker63 wrote:
Holy sheet! Sick! Love that color of the carbon demo. My next demo will definitly be a carbon one. So +1 on yours!

Thanks man, I didn't think I'd ever own a bike of this caliber but I pulled some strings and couldn't be more satisfied! Love it ... Smile

Posted: Dec 25, 2014 at 10:56 Quote
I've wanted to do a vivid air on my demo since I bought my frame. Looks nice. Is that the world cup?

Posted: Dec 26, 2014 at 6:24 Quote
tophHATESzmbies wrote:
I've wanted to do a vivid air on my demo since I bought my frame. Looks nice. Is that the world cup?

I needed to get used to the air feeling coming from a coil.
But the vivid air littery blow me away! i love it.

Good choice for a demo,

Posted: Dec 26, 2014 at 16:52 Quote
tophHATESzmbies wrote:

Chris- In my opinion the vivid air doesnt work as well as a coil with the demo's leverage curve.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016596
Mobile Version of Website