Tattoo

• Next Page
Posted: Mar 15, 2014 at 3:06 Quote
Mtbdean wrote:
Okay. I really want some ideas for tattoos. I want something small but has to have something to to with MTB and what everyone would know aboutlol

These are guys are right mate, it needs to impress you not everyone else. I had my own tattoo studio before I joined the army, and still tattoo now. If you want it to be about mtb then you need to pick out what mtb means to you. For me, it would be the sense of freedom, space, and adrenaline, I'd probably have a biker flying down a ridge line with all the back ground slightly blurred as it's whizzing past him as he descends a valley or something. But it's down to you at the end of the day

Posted: Apr 13, 2014 at 10:53 Quote
kikapu-lou wrote:
Mtbdean wrote:
Okay. I really want some ideas for tattoos. I want something small but has to have something to to with MTB and what everyone would know aboutlol

These are guys are right mate, it needs to impress you not everyone else. I had my own tattoo studio before I joined the army, and still tattoo now. If you want it to be about mtb then you need to pick out what mtb means to you. For me, it would be the sense of freedom, space, and adrenaline, I'd probably have a biker flying down a ridge line with all the back ground slightly blurred as it's whizzing past him as he descends a valley or something. But it's down to you at the end of the day

I think this opinion is right, for me it is sense of freedom, space, and adrenaline too and your tattoo needs to be connected with it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012325
Mobile Version of Website