Post your Scott bikes...

PB Forum :: Scott Bikes
Post your Scott bikes...
Author Message
Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 15:35 Quote
Dazem, why are you selling them all?

Posted: Apr 26, 2011 at 15:59 Quote
I sold the 2 older frames, I still ride the 09, I'l keep it till I find something I like more

Posted: Jun 1, 2011 at 10:41 Quote

Frame: Scott Nitrous 20
Forks: Manitou Sherman Sliders
Rear Shock: Fox DHX 3.0
Brakes: Hayes stroker hydraulics
Gearing: Shimano Deore XT
Crank set: Raceface ride DH
Pedals: V8 red
Handlebars: FSA Maximus
Stem: Spank Royala
Hubs: Front- Sun ringle Rear - Shimano deore XT Rims: Mavic 321

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 15:42 Quote
well, i traded my old scott to try something else, a 2010 Norco Dh, didn't like it half as much, so i got another gambler, this time its the 2009 Dh version with the carbon seat stay, and got it brand new for an amazing deal. Waiting on a good deal for a pair of cranks on PB, once its done ill post a better pic, for now its only a teaser Wink . In the background is my dj, its not a scott as you can tell, but it serves it purpose being a norco, still trying to get some more money to put some better parts on it.

Out with the old
In with the new

Posted: Nov 11, 2011 at 3:17 Quote
I got a gambler will post some pics up during the week!
This thread is gonna go nuts once Brendog signs with Scott!

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 2:40 Quote
This is mine Smile im currently in Afghan for another 3 weeks then tour is over and my bike will be finished... all the bits are waiting at home now... brakes and drivetrain all shimano saint. e13 chain guide, maxxis wetscream tyres, and the other specs ya can see already... and im booked in fot the mega avalanche in july Smile can not wait! som nice scott's on here im loving this thread!

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 9:35 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:
This is mine Smile im currently in Afghan for another 3 weeks then tour is over and my bike will be finished... all the bits are waiting at home now... brakes and drivetrain all shimano saint. e13 chain guide, maxxis wetscream tyres, and the other specs ya can see already... and im booked in fot the mega avalanche in july Smile can not wait! som nice scott's on here im loving this thread!

She looks good man ! love the yellow and white , is there some new trend in pedalling technique that i missed ?

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 9:45 Quote
bigburd wrote:
darrenpallatina wrote:
This is mine Smile im currently in Afghan for another 3 weeks then tour is over and my bike will be finished... all the bits are waiting at home now... brakes and drivetrain all shimano saint. e13 chain guide, maxxis wetscream tyres, and the other specs ya can see already... and im booked in fot the mega avalanche in july Smile can not wait! som nice scott's on here im loving this thread!

She looks good man ! love the yellow and white , is there some new trend in pedalling technique that i missed ?


Haha thats funny lol. nah mate... my friend back home has VERY VERY limited knowledge on bike building so just popped them in to show me what the color looks like as i got the cranks cheaper than normal but only had orange... but i think they will look ok. RaceFace Atlas meant to be pretty good too. my mate said they are well light. when i get home, im guna teach him to build a bike... saying that, he's been doing his own project. and is almost done apart from gear setting up... i have 24 days left in afghan... and i can not wait much longer to ride. its killing me!

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 9:58 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:
bigburd wrote:
darrenpallatina wrote:
This is mine Smile im currently in Afghan for another 3 weeks then tour is over and my bike will be finished... all the bits are waiting at home now... brakes and drivetrain all shimano saint. e13 chain guide, maxxis wetscream tyres, and the other specs ya can see already... and im booked in fot the mega avalanche in july Smile can not wait! som nice scott's on here im loving this thread!

She looks good man ! love the yellow and white , is there some new trend in pedalling technique that i missed ?


Haha thats funny lol. nah mate... my friend back home has VERY VERY limited knowledge on bike building so just popped them in to show me what the color looks like as i got the cranks cheaper than normal but only had orange... but i think they will look ok. RaceFace Atlas meant to be pretty good too. my mate said they are well light. when i get home, im guna teach him to build a bike... saying that, he's been doing his own project. and is almost done apart from gear setting up... i have 24 days left in afghan... and i can not wait much longer to ride. its killing me!

Yeah I bet!

You won't be dissapointed , I have recently got a gambler my self after owning various other DH bikes and it just blows me away every time , my mates told me the otherday that since having this bike my confidence and speed has improved noticably , I can feel the difference my self .
You are in for some good fun !

Posted: Feb 6, 2012 at 19:32 Quote
Smile Scott are awesome. this will be the 3rd ive owned. used to ride freeride so had the Voltage, and a scott gambler a fair few years ago when i was younger racing dwnhill. and now ive got this beaut! im well excited. got some nice gear too. new troy lee lid and loadsa goodies!

Posted: Feb 17, 2012 at 14:31 Quote
nicee- red makes it. Red seat clamp?

Posted: Feb 17, 2012 at 14:33 Quote
hutchy1379 wrote:
nicee- red makes it. Red seat clamp?

Maybe, I think I may put red grips or levers on it first though.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv15 0.017168
Mobile Version of Website