Post Your Kona Stinky's

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post Your Kona Stinky's
Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 0:14 Quote
duckcrisps wrote:
yeah you should! they are great. i would however recommend upgrading the forks from the stock marzocchi ones to some air ones (130ish travel). The stock marzocchi ones are coil so they really are not suitable for a sub-40kg rider and, as a result, don't absorb many bumps at all. I hope this helped! Smile
well its going to be a custom build like mine so will be spec'd for a lighter rider

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 12:41 Quote
Look what i found in the hills.
I really dot get what is with all the hate on Konas i love my 2008 stinky deluxe

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 13:12 Quote
rackhunters-inc wrote:
I really dot get what is with all the hate on Konas i love my 2008 stinky deluxe

It's just a band wagon people like to jump on when 90% of them haven't even ridden a kona Smile

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 13:34 Quote
Konakonakona-Chameleon wrote:
rackhunters-inc wrote:

It's just a band wagon people like to jump on when 90% of them haven't even ridden a kona Smile

Personally, I don't hate Konas. My dad has a stinky and my friend has a DJ/SS setup. I dont like the feel of the suspension design on either I feel that I could break the frames the way I ride my Iron Horse.

Posted: Jun 19, 2014 at 13:41 Quote
bigdrop44 wrote:
Personally, I don't hate Konas. My dad has a stinky and my friend has a DJ/SS setup. I dont like the feel of the suspension design on either I feel that I could break the frames the way I ride my Iron Horse.
Stinkys don't break any more than other bikes do. There are just more of them around, so you see more of them broken.

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 2:40 Quote
Put some saint cranks I had lying around on my stinky. Rides pretty sweet Big Grin sorry for crappy pic
Stinky now with saints

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 6:39 Quote
djzombie wrote:
Put some saint cranks I had lying around on my stinky. Rides pretty sweet Big Grin sorry for crappy pic
Stinky now with saints

Very nice!

Posted: Jun 20, 2014 at 15:31 Quote
I can't get over how nice your bike is!

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 13:17 Quote
your def messed up in the head mate lol
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
I can't get over how nice your bike is!

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 13:47 Quote
jimmy78 wrote:
You dissing me bike mate?

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 14:22 Quote
LOL not at all buddy i think shes sweet
if you look at some of my previous quotes he dissed mine which looks equally as good as yours.
i just cant understand wheree he gets off he doesnt even own a stinky lol
djzombie wrote:
jimmy78 wrote:

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 14:24 Quote
jimmy78 wrote:
if you look at some of my previous quotes he dissed mine which looks equally as good as yours.
djzombie wrote:
jimmy78 wrote:
Fair enough, personally I like most stinkys, not sure why so many people have a problem with them.

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 14:27 Quote
wankers mate that havent even ridden one
djzombie wrote:
jimmy78 wrote:
djzombie wrote:

Fair enough, personally I like most stinkys, not sure why so many people have a problem with them.

Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 19:53 Quote
Hah, I don't like yours, not to mention the fact that you are extremely arrogant about it. I previously owned a 2008 stinky, and I loved it, so how about we stop making assumptions. I think DJ's bike is fantastic, and reserve my right to do so.

O+
Posted: Jun 21, 2014 at 21:39 Quote
Ok children, calm the f*ck down.

Every person has the right to like and dislike what ever bike they want.

If he wants to like one bike and not another. WHO CARES. go ride your bike, shut your face and move on.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018360
Mobile Version of Website