Where to buy a Cove Shocker frame?

PB Forum :: Other
Where to buy a Cove Shocker frame?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 11:09 Quote
I have a Cove Shocker frame in a medium but am finding it a little small for me. I therefore wish to sell it and buy a large but the only problem is that there are absolutely none available here in the UK at the importers or dealers. Does anyone know of any shops in America/Canada that stock the Shocker frames in a large and are willing to ship to the UK?

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 3:47 Quote
You tried asking Leisure Lakes to get hold of one for you? Got mine from them in January? When they rang Silverfish up to order one they had every at least one of each frame size in every colour.

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
Yeah, im workin in a shop now in Kelowna, Canada. We stock Cove bikes and we cant even get them, we got 2 last year and they took about 5 months from order to get em. They only have one guy welding out there and orders are mounting

Posted: Jun 3, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
I know this is a long shot as your post has been here for a while now, but are you still looking to sell your M Shocker?

O+
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 4:21 Quote
Hi guys. Well the latest I heard from Cove and Silverfish is that there will be some frames imported to the UK in the next few weeks. Of course that has been the line since April and mine has been on order for 3 months! Oh well, once you have tried a Cove it's hard to go back, will be patient for a while longer.

If my large does turn up then my not very old medium cove shocker frame will indeed be up for sale!!!

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 4:23 Quote
i got my cove from silverfish if tht helps

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 11:51 Quote
http://www.royles.biz/... my lbs, they stock cove, and im pretty sure the stock the shocker, give them a call, they do mail orders.

Posted: Jun 7, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
gfox@covebike.com

Went to covebikes.com and yeah...said to send all questions to this gentleman

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
Thanks guys yes all those outlets sell them and Silverfish import them but I need a "LARGE" shocker and there are none in the UK or seemingly anywhere else for that matter only medium avaialable!!

O+
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
Finally after several emails to Cove and several months I managed to bag a Large Shocker frame! Landed in UK yesterday, build starts on Monday.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008270
Mobile Version of Website