Surrey Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Surrey Riders Thread
Posted: Nov 6, 2013 at 11:30 Quote
That would be nice if we had a rideable big set

Posted: Nov 8, 2013 at 22:45 Quote
Werent you involved in building the current big set paul ?

Posted: Nov 8, 2013 at 22:45 Quote
either way we will fix that mess in the new year, regardless of who was responsible for it.

Posted: Mar 11, 2014 at 14:22 Quote
STOLEN

Sometime in the last 2-3 weeks while I was on vacation, Thieves were able to cut one of the locks on my 2010 Banshee Legend MKII (Team Colors). And after failing to cut through the New York Chain they decided to just rip the entire rack out of the wall in the secured bike storage. Because of this the chain was never broken so I cant use the theft warranty of it to pay for the insurance.

Please share this. My bike is really easy to spot as I built it custom down to the smallest details such as gold pulleys on the derailleur.

This is an older picture of my bike, All that has changed is that the fork is a 2012 so gold stanchions, a white seat, different gold pedals and red grips.

The chain lock is potentially still stuck on the frame as it is HUGE so I am afraid they will start parting it out.

Most notably look out for.

2012 white fox 40 with an extremely short steerer tube, it wont fit most bikes even with a zero stack headset. around 5 inches. as well it has a risse racing flat top crown, The only one I have ever seen
Please share

Red Crankbrothers Opium wheels with parts of the rear hub shaved away to make room for the pins from the cassette.

And a saint derailleur with gold anodized aluminum jockey wheels.

photo

• 2010 Banshee Legend MKII Frame (Medium) Red and silver team colors
- chunk of missing paint covered up on top tube near headset.
Red accents
• Fox RC4 rear shock. (350 pound steel spring)
• 2012 Fox 40 Front suspension with custom risse racing flat top crown White with gold coated stanchions
• Crankbrothers Opium wheels with schwalbe muddy mary and big betty tires Red
• 2013 Shimano Saint Front and rear brakes
• Shimano saint shifter with custom gold anodized jockey wheels
• RaceFace Atlas cranks with gold pedals (Red)
• RaceFace Atlas handlebars with red grips (Red)
• Sunline Components stem (silver)
• Mrp Chainguide and bashguard (black)
• WTB Valcon pro seat (White and Black)
• RaceFace Ride seatpost

Posted: Mar 12, 2014 at 12:32 Quote
freeride5 wrote:
STOLEN

Sometime in the last 2-3 weeks while I was on vacation, Thieves were able to cut one of the locks on my 2010 Banshee Legend MKII (Team Colors). And after failing to cut through the New York Chain they decided to just rip the entire rack out of the wall in the secured bike storage. Because of this the chain was never broken so I cant use the theft warranty of it to pay for the insurance.

Please share this. My bike is really easy to spot as I built it custom down to the smallest details such as gold pulleys on the derailleur.

This is an older picture of my bike, All that has changed is that the fork is a 2012 so gold stanchions, a white seat, different gold pedals and red grips.

The chain lock is potentially still stuck on the frame as it is HUGE so I am afraid they will start parting it out.

Most notably look out for.

2012 white fox 40 with an extremely short steerer tube, it wont fit most bikes even with a zero stack headset. around 5 inches. as well it has a risse racing flat top crown, The only one I have ever seen
Please share

Red Crankbrothers Opium wheels with parts of the rear hub shaved away to make room for the pins from the cassette.

And a saint derailleur with gold anodized aluminum jockey wheels.

photo

• 2010 Banshee Legend MKII Frame (Medium) Red and silver team colors
- chunk of missing paint covered up on top tube near headset.
Red accents
• Fox RC4 rear shock. (350 pound steel spring)
• 2012 Fox 40 Front suspension with custom risse racing flat top crown White with gold coated stanchions
• Crankbrothers Opium wheels with schwalbe muddy mary and big betty tires Red
• 2013 Shimano Saint Front and rear brakes
• Shimano saint shifter with custom gold anodized jockey wheels
• RaceFace Atlas cranks with gold pedals (Red)
• RaceFace Atlas handlebars with red grips (Red)
• Sunline Components stem (silver)
• Mrp Chainguide and bashguard (black)
• WTB Valcon pro seat (White and Black)
• RaceFace Ride seatpost

I saw a jacked up sketch ball riding this specific bike around 128th and 96th about 2 weeks ago. I don't know how much this will help you but its out there...

O+
Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 9:23 Quote
Man that really sucks. I live near 152 and 64. I hate living here, my truck got broken into last week and we have had attempted break ins on my house. It's a nice area but all the crackheads from newton aren't too far.

I'll keep a look out for your bike. I'm often in the 128 and 96 area.

Posted: Mar 17, 2014 at 9:06 Quote
Just moved back to langley, any freeride spots still hanging around. Used to ride and build at stokes pit all the time but thats pretty much gone it looks like.

I have an sx trail, and a flow DJ, I know most of the DJ spots, but some trails would be a good change

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 6:08 Quote
Try the shed. Tons of single track. Some big stuff in there too. 4 or 5 downhill tracks. Year round. Very under rated spot.

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 at 21:18 Quote
Heads up to anyone who rides in the watershed there is some guy going around putting logs and rocks over some of the bike trails

Posted: Mar 22, 2014 at 11:42 Quote
@ktm226
As far as dirt jumping goes invergarry bike park is the best spot you can check out the sorce website www.sorcebikeclub.org for the location

As for stokes, I have recently been clearing some of the Fallen trees out of there to get it running again. Would be awesome if people started building in there again... so much potential.

And yeah the shed has got lots of good stuff right now.

There are also a couple of sweet new flow trails that sorce has built at south surrey bike park. We are also going to start working on the djs there to spruce them up this season and could always use as many helping hands as we can get..

Posted: Mar 24, 2014 at 23:58 Quote
@freeride5 your banshee is on chraigslist I think maybe you've heard already?

LINK!
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/nvn/bik/4386472191.html

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 at 7:06 Quote
Nice work Stuart!

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 at 21:29 Quote
Yeah he sketched out on trying to meet him now hes saying its sold

Posted: Mar 25, 2014 at 22:31 Quote
Get his adress and hang that mother f*ck by his nuts

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 0:36 Quote
Ive tried ive only been able to get ahold of him once and he would only want to meet at the walmart in cedar hills (which he lives right by if anyone lives around there, keep an eye out)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020527
Mobile Version of Website