Surrey Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Surrey Riders Thread
Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 14:34 Quote
whats his email? might be able to google it and see what comes up

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 16:46 Quote
It was just one of those craigslist emails all I had was a phone number

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 17:40 Quote
Why don't you meet him and have the police come with you ?

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 21:45 Quote
I tried he didnt show up and then turned his phone off for a couple days. Nows hes saying its sold

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 12:55 Quote
ktm226 wrote:
Just moved back to langley, any freeride spots still hanging around. Used to ride and build at stokes pit all the time but thats pretty much gone it looks like.

I have an sx trail, and a flow DJ, I know most of the DJ spots, but some trails would be a good change

There's some pretty good freeride spots at watershed park. Not sure if it's still there but a few years ago there was a road gap. Invergarry bike park in surrey has a large freeride area with some pretty cool stuff.

photo

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 12:56 Quote
freeride5 wrote:
I tried he didnt show up and then turned his phone off for a couple days. Nows hes saying its sold

You didn't call the police? They can trace the ad to where he lives.

Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 12:59 Quote
ktm226 wrote:
Just moved back to langley, any freeride spots still hanging around. Used to ride and build at stokes pit all the time but thats pretty much gone it looks like.

I have an sx trail, and a flow DJ, I know most of the DJ spots, but some trails would be a good change

Hit me up if you ever wanna go riding. I run a DJ bike right now. That goes for everyone. I'm usually down for anything not too rough since I ride a dirt jump bike for everything, for now.

ThunderChunk wrote:
freeride5 wrote:

I would try this.

ThunderChunk wrote:

There's some pretty good freeride spots at watershed park. Not sure if it's still there but a few years ago there was a road gap. Invergarry bike park in surrey has a large freeride area with some pretty cool stuff.

photo

That feature looks fresh. Where is that? Also I have no idea how to hit it haha.

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 13:03 Quote
Creegz wrote:
ktm226 wrote:

Hit me up if you ever wanna go riding. I run a DJ bike right now. That goes for everyone. I'm usually down for anything not too rough since I ride a dirt jump bike for everything, for now.

ThunderChunk wrote:
freeride5 wrote:

I would try this.

ThunderChunk wrote:

photo

That feature looks fresh. Where is that? Also I have no idea how to hit it haha.

Ivergarry bike park in surrey. They just did a complete makeover. It's going to open within the next month or 2.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/Invergarry-Bike-Park-Surrey-BC-2014.html

Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 13:08 Quote
That looks INSANE. Only thing that scares me is gapped jumps because I don't think I can clear them. I'm relatively new to the dirt jump scene.

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 13:10 Quote
Creegz wrote:
That looks INSANE. Only thing that scares me is gapped jumps because I don't think I can clear them. I'm relatively new to the dirt jump scene.

You will get there eventually. It's not difficult, it just takes a lot of balls. I took a 5 year break from dirt jumping so I'm starting all over again. Gaps make me nervous too.

Posted: Mar 28, 2014 at 13:13 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
Creegz wrote:

You will get there eventually. It's not difficult, it just takes a lot of balls. I took a 5 year break from dirt jumping so I'm starting all over again. Gaps make me nervous too.

Well let me know when you plan on riding, I will make it easily if I have time. I don't know anyone reliable that will ride dirt jumps. I'm almost always alone haha.

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2014 at 0:27 Quote
Creegz wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Well let me know when you plan on riding, I will make it easily if I have time. I don't know anyone reliable that will ride dirt jumps. I'm almost always alone haha.

Ya for sure. I haven't done too much dirt jumping lately, majority of my riding is downhill and trails. I definitely want to check out invergarry when it re-opens. I sold my dirt jumper 3 years ago now I only have my norco range. I've never jumped with it before.

Posted: Mar 29, 2014 at 8:04 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
Creegz wrote:
ThunderChunk wrote:

Ya for sure. I haven't done too much dirt jumping lately, majority of my riding is downhill and trails. I definitely want to check out invergarry when it re-opens. I sold my dirt jumper 3 years ago now I only have my norco range. I've never jumped with it before.

My friend has an older Norco DH bike from when he had a sponsorship and he claims dirt jumping on it is fine but I have yet to get him to actually ante up and go riding with me.

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2014 at 14:28 Quote
You can jump pretty much any bike. Just takes some time getting use to it. My buddy dirt jumps with his 2008 norco A-Line. I think it weighs around 48 pounds too.

Posted: Mar 29, 2014 at 17:18 Quote
ThunderChunk wrote:
freeride5 wrote:

I did they said they couldnt.

And the best thing to do is arrange a meeting.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013754
Mobile Version of Website