where are some dj's hamilton/burlington/brantford/ancaster????

PB Forum :: Trail Building
where are some dj's hamilton/burlington/brantford/ancaster????
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 6:01 Quote
Hey so im just looking around for some new spots to ride...i know of a few but theres nothing to special around here...also at the burlington aldershot train station are there jumps there because i swear everytime we go by on the highway i see some unless im just smoking wayyyy to much lol
any say on this would be greatttt
Troy

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
if your willing to drive to wihnston churchill there are the clarkson dirt jumps. they are ok

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
yo i live in burlington. What are these DJ's at the burlington aldershot train station?

Location plz

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
hey so like theres the train station and like as u drive down into the parking lot if you stay to the left and in that forest i swear everytime it on the highway i see some...im gonna go over soon and look for hours until i find them lol...also have u been to the nelson dj's/r they any good?

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 9:29 Quote
so these ones are in burlington?(by the train station) What train station is this?. But nelson is good, there kinda rough shape because some kids road them when they were wet so theres alot of grooves in the dirt. The bigger line is more fun. If ur riding nelson on a fully its kinda fun, I ride there on a norco 4x and its alot of fun, I dont know why, but it is.

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
r the jumps ur thinking of behind philthy McNasty's?

Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
no but are there some there as well?

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
In Hamilton on the 'Mountain', there's the reservoir (Stonechurch) dirt jumps.

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 11:52 Quote
the rez is no good u can go there intersection is Garth an Stonechurch .. but wear a sweater and thick pants the mosquitos are insain in there cant sit still but the jumps are slowly getin ruined if ne 1 is interested in building a new set an has a location let me kno e-mail me im down for making some just dont kno where and dont wana go to far lol around the rez some where i really want a new place away from water

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
jamie990 wrote:
so these ones are in burlington?(by the train station) What train station is this?. But nelson is good, there kinda rough shape because some kids road them when they were wet so theres alot of grooves in the dirt. The bigger line is more fun. If ur riding nelson on a fully its kinda fun, I ride there on a norco 4x and its alot of fun, I dont know why, but it is.

Where are the nelson jumps?

Posted: Sep 16, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
Does anyone know what the market price of 2 goats and a chicken are? All the animals are disease free and under 2 years of age. I also have a slightly older camel I was thinking of trading in but since the bottom fell out of the camel trade, in 2003, I don't think its worth it. What do you guys think?

Wait a minute.... this is the trail building forum. Maybe it would be a good idea if I posted my question in the appropriate place. Never mind.

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
Hey looking for some people to get together and revamp brantford trails one at a time i am buying a new chainsaw and have hand saws and shovels... as we all know the good trails are being forgotten and left to die... we need to revamp feel free to post comment and ideas for brantford ontario freeride and dirt jump plans.. tutla hights could use alot of work aswell as hardy road and aswell as mohawk any others i am open to the city says they take care of them but low and behold they dont do a damn thing leaving more kids to sit around and smoke pot grab your saws and shovels and hit me up be a productive park of socitey!!!

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
oryxdd33 wrote:
jamie990 wrote:

Where are the nelson jumps?

They are next to nelson arena. Google maps the arena. When you get to the arena, you get to the Jumps.

Posted: Jun 4, 2011 at 8:28 Quote
if your looking for some big jumps in brantford, there are some behind st theresa school on greens road

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 15:33 Quote
Hey guys I was talking to my buddy today at school he told me Hamilton is supposed to be starting a dirtjumper project like sunnyside does anyone know any info on that?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014058
Mobile Version of Website