SILVER STAR thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
SILVER STAR thread
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 9:24 Quote
this thread is high on entertainment value

but as said before, what happened to riding bikes and sharing a pack of brews

the problem I have with these e-battles is that most MTB'ers won't say boo to a goose when face to face, or just aren't man enough to crack a beer, apologise, and have a laugh about the epic Pinkrants

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 9:25 Quote
expat wrote:
HEEEEE gets a season pass at SS every year therefore he wins the argument.....
the idiot was just saying how I lived in calgary. wtf? this is hilarious. I'm really enjoying this guy getting bent out of shape because he has to pedal on A line! its gold

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 9:26 Quote
gnarbar wrote:

the problem I have with these e-battles is that most MTB'ers won't say boo to a goose when face to face, or just aren't man enough to crack a beer, apologise, and have a laugh about the epic Pinkrants
I'm all for it! The issue is when some people make things personal for absolutely no reason. We both look like idiots for sure lol but I have to E-stick up for myself when someone says im from calgary!

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 9:34 Quote
gnarbar wrote:

i think you have known me long enough gnar that you know this isnt true.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:08 Quote
makripper wrote:
expat wrote:
the idiot was just saying how I lived in calgary. wtf? this is hilarious. I'm really enjoying this guy getting bent out of shape because he has to pedal on A line! its gold

dude you need to stfu, vj was stating his opinion on the trails and you start mouthing about his skills, then his age..... on and on.

I don't know you or vj but you are out of line.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:11 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
i think you have known me long enough gnar that you know this isnt true.

just generalising

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:35 Quote
[Quote="makripper"][Quote="vernonjeff"]
makripper wrote:
pahahah what a loser
edited as not my proudest moment. i have to learn to leave the trolls alone.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:38 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
makripper wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

ok. it is time for you to stop. you are not accomplishing what you think you are. i will admit i was a little shitty to you right off the bat as I had an idea about you from the first comment you made. (turns out my first instinct was right). even a few people i know came on called me on it. that should of been the end of it but you kept going. so i tried to bring it into the realm of why we are pink bike. maybe that would apease you and we could make good with each other but you didnt want anything to do with that either. you just keep going.

im not sure you get where you are here. we all share a common interest in something and even though some of us are better than others at 25 years old you are not going to be the next Sam Hill. You also live in Calgary which means you 8 runs in whistler and 5 runs in Silver Star mean that you are a guest and no one is impressed. what I am getting at here is we all do it from different reason. i do it because i love it and because i have been doing it a long time now. you my friend seem to do it because you are an attention deprived little kid who thinks that because he does it maybe it makes him stand out. i know people faster than you and maybe slower than you. it doesnt matter as long as they have the same love and passion as I do.. then we ride. (*note: i have read your other comments on other threads and have a pretty good idea what your about)

i noticed you have taken the links to your comment here on your profile and deleted them. not a sign you are very proud of what you have written. .i am not proud of my first comment and said so earlier in the thread. So dude get back on topic or f*ck off. you arent making any friends here or impressing anyone here. you are also not making me mad as you are intending to do. i kind of feel sorry for you.
I live in Penticton and ride silverstar a shit ton you f*cking retard. I've seen you around and your a joke.

I am going to make 1 more comment and then I am done. I spend a lot of time in the bike community doing bike related things. I spent my last friday night with a chain saw strapped to my back clearing one of the local DH trails of fallen trees for the enjoyment of everyone. last summer i missed a lot of weekends at silver star to go out and build a trail. lots of raking, putting in features and not for really any benefit to myself except that I am hoping people will enjoy it.

i was also involved in trying to bring sprokids to vernon to teach kids how to bike,

this weekend I helped to organise a trail day for a couple of long neglected DH trails in vernon. I took time out of my regular life so that when SS is not running we have a place to go. I also donated money to my local trail club over and above my yearly membership.

in the spring and fall I organise shuttle runs locally as well as to kelowna and kamloops. we shit kick my truck to get to the tops of these trail. people usually give me gas money but I dont ask for it and a lot of times people forget and I couldnt tell you who that is as I dont keep track. even when i do get a little money it is nowhere to close to the abuse my truck takes. this is totally ok with me.,

so your little opinion of seeing me in the lift line at silver star is just a small little snap shot of what biking is to me. if you think im goofy (which i can be) or a shitty rider, it doesnt matter. i gave you a chance to come out and try me. but that aside i try and give back to my chosen sport. i would love to know what you give back? your comment that you give everyone a chance to be a good rider is admirable except im not sure anyone cares. if someone enjoys the sport that should be good enough for you and you shouldnt judge someone by how you judge them on the trail. anyways you went way off the reservation. you can choose to bury the hachet and get on with it or you can keep trying to make little hurtful internet remarks in which case you are now talking to yourself. either way it is done.
I dont really care how you live your life. get over it.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:43 Quote
[Quote="makripper"][Quote="vernonjeff"][Quote="makripper"][Quote="vernonjeff"]
edit: trying to win an internet fight that cant be won... edited as im not proud of this.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:44 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
makripper wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

I am going to make 1 more comment and then I am done. I spend a lot of time in the bike community doing bike related things. I spent my last friday night with a chain saw strapped to my back clearing one of the local DH trails of fallen trees for the enjoyment of everyone. last summer i missed a lot of weekends at silver star to go out and build a trail. lots of raking, putting in features and not for really any benefit to myself except that I am hoping people will enjoy it.

i was also involved in trying to bring sprokids to vernon to teach kids how to bike,

this weekend I helped to organise a trail day for a couple of long neglected DH trails in vernon. I took time out of my regular life so that when SS is not running we have a place to go. I also donated money to my local trail club over and above my yearly membership.

in the spring and fall I organise shuttle runs locally as well as to kelowna and kamloops. we shit kick my truck to get to the tops of these trail. people usually give me gas money but I dont ask for it and a lot of times people forget and I couldnt tell you who that is as I dont keep track. even when i do get a little money it is nowhere to close to the abuse my truck takes. this is totally ok with me.,

so your little opinion of seeing me in the lift line at silver star is just a small little snap shot of what biking is to me. if you think im goofy (which i can be) or a shitty rider, it doesnt matter. i gave you a chance to come out and try me. but that aside i try and give back to my chosen sport. i would love to know what you give back? your comment that you give everyone a chance to be a good rider is admirable except im not sure anyone cares. if someone enjoys the sport that should be good enough for you and you shouldnt judge someone by how you judge them on the trail. anyways you went way off the reservation. you can choose to bury the hachet and get on with it or you can keep trying to make little hurtful internet remarks in which case you are now talking to yourself. either way it is done.
I dont really care how you live your life. get over it.

got it. you give back nothing. i am seriously interested.
are you seriously starting shit again? just shut up already.

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:53 Quote
k this shits getting boring now. get beyond the butthurt and u both sound ok. chillaxe

ps; I kick both your asses

now, I think jedi needs more pedalling maybe some up hill skinnies, teeter totters, dorps to flat. show who's got the real skillz. loser has to do rosie o'donell and buy the beers

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 11:57 Quote
won-sean-animal-chin wrote:
k this shits getting boring now. get beyond the butthurt and u both sound ok. chillaxe

now, I think jedi needs more pedalling maybe some up hill skinnies, teeter totters, dorps to flat. show who's got the real skillz. loser has to do rosie o'donell and buy the beers
yeah!! how about some drops to uphill too?

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 12:01 Quote
makripper wrote:

leave that to u cowtown punks. my ol bones can't handle those. I got Rosie

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 12:47 Quote
makripper wrote:

leave that to u cowtown punks. my ol bones can't handle those. I got Rosie
im not from Calgary!

Posted: Sep 16, 2014 at 13:29 Quote
makripper wrote:
expat wrote:

seems like you're the one getting bent out of shape...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011364
Mobile Version of Website