looks sick. specs?

cheers man, heres the spec off the top of my head;

united dinero frame 20.5

cult control bars 9

fit aitken forks

demolition cranks

wtp stem, wtp seatpost

federal seat and plastic sleeved pegs

kink brake, shadow slick cable, odyssey monolever (not in the picture, just started running a brake)

front wheel is a colony hub on an alienation skylark rim, rear is a shadow raptor con lhd on an alienation black sheep rim

animal glh front tyre, fly ruben on the back, backwards as spotted but cba to sort it out till i get a puncture.

but if i end up completely allowing street mtb im gunna nick some parts off of it to go on my bmx, its got a better spec with profile cranks and hubs and lots of rad odyssey bits

Posted: Apr 28, 2014 at 9:13 Quote
treeafodo wrote:
Finished my S amp M BTM
Finished my S amp M BTM
specs? looks sick

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 13:57 Quote
treeafodo wrote:
Finished my S amp M BTM
Finished my S amp M BTM
Love that frame what is it

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 14:58 Quote
tried the elementary for shits and gigs doesnt look bad now i just need the steertube wedge....
frame:sunday first wave 21tt
fork:sunday morning 2.1 28mm offset
bars:bone deth deadman 8.5x28
stem:odyssey elementary(waiting for the steertube wedge,currently on a fly stem)
cranks:stolen team 170mm
sprocket:tree og sd 25t
bb:stolen revolver
headset:stolen insider,needs to be replaced soon
post/seat:animal wedge/random fit pivotal
chain:shadow halflink
pedals:metal easterns
wheel set:
front: hub;demolition bulimia V2/rim;aienation delinquent/spokes;shadow
rear:hub;affix hyperion/rim;sun rhynolite/spoke;idk
tires:animal tww 2.2 f&b
pegs/hub guards:4 shadow little ones/2 demo bulimia front guards,fbm and primo dsg in the rear
grips:demo missile
bar ends:kink lightest

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 11:16 Quote
what frame is that? haven't seen a top mount seatstay brake in a very long time.

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 11:50 Quote
harry-h wrote:
what frame is that? haven't seen a top mount seatstay brake in a very long time.

What? Race frame...buddy

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 12:17 Quote
did you just get offended because of that?

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 12:17 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/meangrean/orphankuss_zps24dd555b.jpg

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 13:51 Quote
harry-h wrote:
Is a ENE ENE bikes NO NAME frame, is a brand from Argentina and is a brakeless frame, so I injerted an ACS BOA caliper brake making a hole in the bridge of the seatstays and works flawless!
The bridge is flat.

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 14:04 Quote
ckholcomb wrote:
harry-h wrote:

What? Race frame...buddy
90% of race frames are V-Brake mount, and I've never seen a race bike with a 25t sprocket.

Posted: May 4, 2014 at 14:05 Quote
Nachpro wrote:
harry-h wrote:
Is a ENE ENE bikes NO NAME frame, is a brand from Argentina and is a brakeless frame, so I injerted an ACS BOA caliper brake making a hole in the bridge of the seatstays.
The bridge is flat.
Ahh, thought that might be the case, done that before, ghetto brake setups never work well though haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027691
Mobile Version of Website