• Next Page
Posted: May 10, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
a little project i've been working on that covers the last 1.5 years of my life
tell me what you think
https://vimeo.com/980622

Posted: May 10, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
That was really cool, you seem like a busy guy

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
That was absolutly insane. I loved it. Whered you get the idea for that? or did you come up with it? From A techinical standpoint that was awesome. What editing program was used? I really enjoyed that.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 8:35 Quote
dude u got a pretty good life goin for ya.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 8:53 Quote
That was really cool but I had to shut it off about a third of the way in so i wouldnt have a seizure.

Posted: May 18, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
super impressive, I was wondering what happened to you! are you still doing photography purely as a hobby or is the a professional side to it now?

Posted: May 19, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
haha how im prone to seizers and i had to pause it half way through cause i could barely see the pictures anymore lol but that was a really cool thing to see

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
thanks for the comment, and sorry i didn't get back to you guys
i was using a freeware program called 'slideshow magic' for mac
i developed part of the idea for myself, photoslideshows by photographers have been done, but i wanted to do something a little different and i do so many different types of photography so it would be hard to show a lot of pictures that i like and still make sense. so i just chose the top 800 haha
then found a song which worked well with a fast beat (ended up daft punk haha) and put the images to change to the beat (about 8 pics a second... or something like that)
seizures? please just don't sue me

as for what i'm up to now? i'm not pro... yet although i'd like to be

i just haven't been on pinkbike cause i've been spending more time on photography than mtb now adays (but that includes mtb photography)
i'm going to be attending western academy of photography next year. and after that i'm going to try to work my way to be paying bills with pictures... but we'll see how that goes

you can look at my photography at my website:
http://reuben.krabbe.ca

the content in the photos section stays pretty similar, however i try to do something new on the blog atleast every 2 weeks, although that changes with my schedual. if you use RSS you can subscribe to it too

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
krabiker wrote:
thanks for the comment, and sorry i didn't get back to you guys
i was using a freeware program called 'slideshow magic' for mac
i developed part of the idea for myself, photoslideshows by photographers have been done, but i wanted to do something a little different and i do so many different types of photography so it would be hard to show a lot of pictures that i like and still make sense. so i just chose the top 800 haha
then found a song which worked well with a fast beat (ended up daft punk haha) and put the images to change to the beat (about 8 pics a second... or something like that)
seizures? please just don't sue me

as for what i'm up to now? i'm not pro... yet although i'd like to be

i just haven't been on pinkbike cause i've been spending more time on photography than mtb now adays (but that includes mtb photography)
i'm going to be attending western academy of photography next year. and after that i'm going to try to work my way to be paying bills with pictures... but we'll see how that goes

you can look at my photography at my website:
http://reuben.krabbe.ca

the content in the photos section stays pretty similar, however i try to do something new on the blog atleast every 2 weeks, although that changes with my schedual. if you use RSS you can subscribe to it too

f*ck are you serious? I'll see you there reuben

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
your hitting up WAP? haha sweet
i know of one other person there next year, a gal but i think she is in written image not professional photography... coo

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
krabiker wrote:
i know of one other person there next year, a gal but i think she is in written image not professional photography... coo

Mike Zinger's going and theres another guy that has some serious talent but I can't remember his name, might be Mike as well acctually

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
that was cool the music matched

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 21:25 Quote
krabiker wrote:

holy, and now another person I know, My friends cousin just got the last spot

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009857
Mobile Version of Website