Post your Transition

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Post your Transition
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: May 15, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
Post your Transition Smile

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 11:42 Quote
2013351

2013351

ferrari6169gt wrote:
Post your Transition Smile

Mine Smile

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
Nice! yummy yum yum Helmet

Posted: May 15, 2008 at 23:36 Quote
mine

http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/45600/2001850864885150948_fs.jpg

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
devvo wrote:
My BR

1787620

1787620


Posted: May 16, 2008 at 9:53 Quote
ErenG wrote:
mine

http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/45600/2001850864885150948_fs.jpg

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 9:59 Quote
Nice,....all of the above bikes look killer

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
denuchinator34 wrote:
1925718

1925718

i may be putting a 36 talas on it soon

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
denuchinator34 wrote:
denuchinator34 wrote:
1925718

1925718

i may be putting a 36 talas on it soon

Good Choice.,.......

Posted: May 16, 2008 at 12:43 Quote
eball wrote:
denuchinator34 wrote:
denuchinator34 wrote:
1925718

1925718

i may be putting a 36 talas on it soon

Good Choice.,.......
thanks and ya i didnt have the money to buy one when i was putting it together so i just got a domain.. witch is nice and all but i still want to get a talas some time soon

Posted: May 17, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
Here is my new T.O.P........Not sure how to post pics on this site

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2034825/

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2014. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv16 0.026011
Mobile Version of Website