bay area anti-biker hatred

PB Forum :: USA - West
bay area anti-biker hatred
Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:40 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
ktown-rider wrote:
dont forget to leave this bitch some comments. idk, it would entertain me if he got like 100 comments on his thingy about how much cock he sucks

The only thing that would accomplish is hurting mountain biking. If you want to do that, please choose another sport.
sshit, let the kid post comments if he wants. Marin is shitty place to ride already so it doesnt hurt us

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 22:41 Quote
ktown-rider wrote:
dont forget to leave this bitch some comments. idk, it would entertain me if he got like 100 comments on his thingy about how much cock he sucks

That sounds like a well though out, diplomatic approch!

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 16:10 Quote
ich3 wrote:
ktown-rider wrote:

That sounds like a well though out, diplomatic approch!

dude, isaac come on help me out with this
itll be funny. then give them isaac bauer's number to call to talk to you

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 1:10 Quote
There is something very wrong with all those hippie throwbacks up in the bayarea. Marin is a pretty costly place to live, I bet that guy has a million dollar house and a brand new prius, Still it doesn't keep him from accusing us of being " a well funded special interest". C'mon, no mountain bike group has anywhere near the same funding as say the sierra club. There is so much wilderness in the united states that all of us could be given our own trails without really damaging the enviroment. I go hiking sometimes and I can understand that a hiker would like the experience to be one of solitude. So yeah, mixed use sucks for everyone; the hiker that might get run over by the bike, the horse that might get spooked an kick me in the head, etc.. The answer is building more trails and gearing them twards each group. Hell , even make seperate oneway trails for the downhillers and 2 way trails for the XC guys.

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
well said diablito
props to you

Posted: May 31, 2008 at 9:41 Quote
hiking is dumb, its just walking where it is ok to pee, (sometimes old people hike by accident)

Posted: Jun 2, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
santacruzvpfree wrote:
Turns out that John Parulis guy is a 911 conspiracy theorist and religious nutcase. (Googled him). Thats what growing up in the 60's will do to your brain I guess. I feel sorry for all you Califagholes. You need to fight back, seriously.

what a dickface, i think we should kill him, for the good of the public

Posted: Jun 12, 2008 at 22:44 Quote
santacruzvpfree wrote:
Turns out that John Parulis guy is a 911 conspiracy theorist and religious nutcase. (Googled him). Thats what growing up in the 60's will do to your brain I guess. I feel sorry for all you Califagholes. You need to fight back, seriously.

Wow. California never ceases to amaze me. If I ever catch anyone in the act of stringing neck height barbed wire across a trail, or leaving spikes in the ground, and the like , I will send them straight to the ER I swear to god.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
well thanks to a bunch of you guys bikers look like want to be murderers. that guy had an article about him in a local news paper
http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_9771920 this is going to make it worse for marin bikers and harder for us to get legal trails. he found this forum and read these posts. some of your comments about him needing to be killed are directly quoted in the article. the article makes all of us look horrible and him look like a respectable citizen only wishing for peoples well being not the biker hating a*shole he is.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
ktown-rider wrote:
santacruzvpfree wrote:

what a dickface, i think we should kill him, for the good of the public
your comment is in the paper and vpfree's is on his blog.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 14:30 Quote
420biker wrote:
well thanks to a bunch of you guys bikers look like want to be murderers. that guy had an article about him in a local news paper
http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_9771920 this is going to make it worse for marin bikers and harder for us to get legal trails. he found this forum and read these posts. some of your comments about him needing to be killed are directly quoted in the article. the article makes all of us look horrible and him look like a respectable citizen only wishing for peoples well being not the biker hating a*shole he is.

On the front page too!!! I was so mad when I saw that.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
All this sounds like a really good reason to stay in Vancouver. Although, I remember in the early nineties when all these retards here were up in arms about UBC being destroyed by mountain bikes and then brought in the bulldozers to widen the really nice bits of singletrack to freeway size. These folks are rich NIMBY's with way too much time on their hands. Maybe he's just gone mad from counterfeit organic food made with pure bullshit.

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
vinceliberatore wrote:
420biker wrote:

On the front page too!!! I was so mad when I saw that.

i know this guy is such bull shit.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016208
Mobile Version of Website