Toronto

• Previous Page
Posted: May 24, 2008 at 17:35 Quote
This is the thread for people all around toronto to tell where there are some bike spots, meet fellow bikers in toronto, and set dates to ride. I know there might be another thread about this but they all havent been responded to in a while so i decided to make a new thread..

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:01 Quote
well i pretty much already know of everyone on pb that lives in toronto but w.e could be fun. this should be in the share the ride forum but will get more noticed here.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
wow man, get out. i swear if this turns into a flamefest than pb is really just a giant flamefest

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
combman wrote:
freeriderconnor wrote:
well i pretty much already know of everyone on pb that lives in toronto but w.e could be fun. this should be in the share the ride forum but will get more noticed here.

T.O sucks big donkey hotdogs
Talking like this is the reason mods "don't like you". I had to say it now carry on. Anyone know what the deal is with the Markham skatepark? I mean the reason why its all fenced off.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
yee bro I live in toronto. we're vertically challenged ontario but there are some greattt spots in toronto.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
well, ima regular at the markham park and it is closed for reasons that many people dont know sure. some say its becaus of landscaping, redoing coping, or more flatland. but the police said as long as it doesnt get to crowded or we dont mess with the machinery. so you can still ride there. you can find me there on most days.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
i ride don valley dirt jumps a lot. Some trails that i guess are secret. and street of course, i mean we live in toronto. To to the guy hating on toronto, i mean you live in surry...besides biking your towns got nothing...at all

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:52 Quote
ahaha^^ but i love the don, dont go up very often thoughFrown im mostly street and park. and very very recnetly (2 hours ago) tramp bikingtup just made my first one a few hours ago

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:54 Quote
freeriderconnor wrote:
ahaha^^ but i love the don, dont go up very often thoughFrown im mostly street and park. and very very recnetly (2 hours ago) tramp bikingtup just made my first one a few hours ago

tramp biking is hella fun. I see you have a pinscher..howd you like it? im thinking about it, among other frames, to get

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 19:59 Quote
im telling you man, this pinscher is amazing. ride so beautifully. can't tell you what its like on the dirt untill if actually ridin good djs.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 20:01 Quote
all i needed to hear. i think ill go for it

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
there are a bunch of good hidden trails and jumps beside the humber river

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
stp1rider wrote:
i ride don valley dirt jumps a lot. Some trails that i guess are secret. and street of course, i mean we live in toronto. To to the guy hating on toronto, i mean you live in surry...besides biking your towns got nothing...at all

The Don Jumps are (said to be) getting destroyed because its on a flood plain (because its by the river) and its also on CN rail property (even though CN hasnt bothered to do anything about it for like 15 years but now all of a sudden they care about that small area of land). I find it so stupid, the jumps are nice, and people have respected that area and the CN property for a long while.

There is supposed to be a replacement jump area, that is going to be in the general area. The trails that are not on CN property are not being destroyed. This is what I have heard, if I get any more information I will tell u.

Just a heads up if u already dont know.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
sharkyboy wrote:
there are a bunch of good hidden trails and jumps beside the humber river
could you explain where that is haha. I dont know the humber river.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
HumberJumps wrote:
stp1rider wrote:

The Don Jumps are (said to be) getting destroyed because its on a flood plain (because its by the river) and its also on CN rail property (even though CN hasnt bothered to do anything about it for like 15 years but now all of a sudden they care about that small area of land). I find it so stupid, the jumps are nice, and people have respected that area and the CN property for a long while.

There is supposed to be a replacement jump area, that is going to be in the general area. The trails that are not on CN property are not being destroyed. This is what I have heard, if I get any more information I will tell u.

Just a heads up if u already dont know.
dont worry about all this quite yet. the comity has decided that they will not destroy those djs until they find and start building the replacement jumps. so you wont be jumpless (lol?) at all. at trust me, this wont be for a while

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018127
Mobile Version of Website