Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread
Posted: Dec 18, 2014 at 12:01 Quote
If you can't ride it on a fatbike, its not a real trail.

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 at 19:09 Quote
topsog wrote:
Bricklin69 wrote:
Good job at public council meeting Dino!

Thanks

I think he forgot to buy beer though!!!Beer

Me like beerDrool We want more beer!!!!Wink

No, you left too early. I bought the last jug.It was tasty!!

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 at 19:10 Quote
theprocrastinator wrote:
I was happy to be there for the public hearing, that was awesome seeing that room full of bikers! I'm also joining PACA in the new year for the first time.

I totally agree! It was awesome and the turnout was way better than expected! And, good to hear you will be joining PACA as well!!

Posted: Dec 18, 2014 at 19:11 Quote
Bricklin69 wrote:
Good job at public council meeting Dino!

Thanks

A compliment? Thanks Peter! I almost feel like crying!!

Posted: Dec 23, 2014 at 11:55 Quote
How are the conditions in Mice? Thinking of making the trip down from Kelowna and wondering if the trails are mostly clear?

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 10:57 Quote
I rode bikes in 30 degree weather yesterday... how's the snow treating? Hahaha Wink

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 11:22 Quote
theprocrastinator wrote:
I rode bikes in 30 degree weather yesterday... how's the snow treating? Hahaha Wink
sure sure. how was the trance 29er? did you break it? the snowboardings been sweeett!! (still jealous fyi)

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 12:13 Quote
theprocrastinator wrote:

Mountain biking Dec 12 - Trail Building with wicked dirt Dec 19 - Snowboarding fresh powder Dec 22

Snowboarding 40+cm yesterday!!!!

BTW- this is me not trying to sound jealous.......

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 13:14 Quote
topsog wrote:
theprocrastinator wrote:

Mountain biking Dec 12 - Trail Building with wicked dirt Dec 19 - Snowboarding fresh powder Dec 22

Snowboarding 40+cm yesterday!!!!

BTW- this is me not trying to sound jealous.......
on the triple? the quad was shut down. heard the snow was super heavy too so I didn't go up today haha

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 14:37 Quote
Ya triple only. Apex Mountain Resort - the only ski hill that can't open if it snows too much!!!!

Snow was amazing in the morning until after 1pm. By 2pm it was cement!

Good for the base though.

One more day and I'm riding for free for the rest of the year!!!

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 14:51 Quote
Hahaha I snagged myself a 2015 reign for the day, the brakes were set up reverse to what im used to! No crashes but it made me a little timid for sure!
Ah besides the warm weather I've learned that we are absolutely spoiled in BC for mountain biking, at least compared to north island New Zealand... not much to be jealous of!

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 14:55 Quote
topsog wrote:
Ya triple only. Apex Mountain Resort - the only ski hill that can't open if it snows too much!!!!

Snow was amazing in the morning until after 1pm. By 2pm it was cement!

Good for the base though.

One more day and I'm riding for free for the rest of the year!!!
sweet! yeah it's been really bad up there. Everything sliding. I hope they clear it up for friday, if not, big white time! How many days is it to pay off a pass again? I think im at 11 days.

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 14:59 Quote
You're free now!

Slide were released in the bowls and made it all the way down to Whipsaw bowls!!

Bombs going off all day!

Posted: Jan 6, 2015 at 22:08 Quote
topsog wrote:
You're free now!

Slide were released in the bowls and made it all the way down to Whipsaw bowls!!

Bombs going off all day!
sick! And holy smokes! Next time your up, look out for a guy on a ride high life ul with blue bindings and blue jacket, w black pants!

Posted: Jan 9, 2015 at 10:35 Quote
Penticton....trails are old, slow and no fun.....just like me.

But WTF it's Friday....

Views: 238    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015249
Mobile Version of Website