Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Penticton, Summerland & Kaleden Riders Thread
Posted: Apr 22, 2016 at 8:58 Quote
It's a bit late but hey I kinda forgot to..................

Um what was I talking about...............

Posted: Apr 22, 2016 at 9:03 Quote
Reagh wrote:
makripper wrote:
theprocrastinator wrote:
Hahaha they're both really fresh trails that need some more tires to cut the line in a bit. Makrippers done good
thanks man. I appreciate that. When are we getting a code 4 trail maintenace day in? One of those and one for prolapse and we should be all systems go up there?

I would be willing to help
i'm gone until next weekend, if anyone feels like it, 4by into the prolapse jump line and pack up the lips and bring water haha. If not, i'll try get to it the week after i'm back with a 12 pack of pbr, bike, shovel and some buckets of water hah

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 at 11:04 Quote
A small double done as a test this weekend and it's going to be awesome.

Every year we do a Summer Solstice Ride, usually after work, as big as we can go before the sun sets.

This year it's time to go BIG.

One day, three riding areas. The Penticton Trifecta!
Two big peddles (2+hrs each) at two classic riding areas.
Then a shuttle and a peddle at another area and finish at the beach. BBQ & beer!
Sunday June 19th. Save the date.
Start early. Ride all day. Collapse in the lake!

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 14:38 Quote
I just read that the City has donated $59,000 to a club with 112 members for 4 Pickle Ball courts! WTF!

As of March 26th the Cycling Club has 117 members and growing I hope. There are 471 FB members so
there is 350 people who haven't ponied up the $25 to join.

Even if you don't agree with the Club's direction or don't want anything to do with the Mice or Club activities,
if you mountain bike here you should join. Club numbers are the main way to show the suits that mtb is a
growing and popular sport in Penticton. I'm not talking BMX tracks or road cycling or commuting but
MOUNTAIN BIKING on trails!

It would be nice to have the numbers for economic impact that mountain biking has for Penticton.
All the suits care about is $$$$ so we have to show them that.

Sorry. Rant of the Day done.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 16:48 Quote
topsog wrote:
I just read that the City has donated $59,000 to a club with 112 members for 4 Pickle Ball courts! WTF!

As of March 26th the Cycling Club has 117 members and growing I hope. There are 471 FB members so
there is 350 people who haven't ponied up the $25 to join.

Even if you don't agree with the Club's direction or don't want anything to do with the Mice or Club activities,
if you mountain bike here you should join. Club numbers are the main way to show the suits that mtb is a
growing and popular sport in Penticton. I'm not talking BMX tracks or road cycling or commuting but
MOUNTAIN BIKING on trails!

It would be nice to have the numbers for economic impact that mountain biking has for Penticton.
All the suits care about is $$$$ so we have to show them that.

Sorry. Rant of the Day done.
step #1 be old. step #2 be on council or have your grand kids on council step #3 profit.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 21:57 Quote
I have no kids nor am I electable.
But getting old I may be able to do.
Unfortunately I'd rather go play bikes in the bush alone than harp at a council meeting about the young whippersnappers making too much noise while having fun.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 21:58 Quote
Ah shit. I'm turning into Topsog.

Posted: Apr 27, 2016 at 22:34 Quote
Crapalier wrote:
then u would need to get a kona

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 6:02 Quote
makripper wrote:
Crapalier wrote:

I have one. An Operator.

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 8:03 Quote
Crapalier wrote:
makripper wrote:
Crapalier wrote:

I have one. An Operator.
it's only a matter of time then

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 12:08 Quote
You kids and your rock n roll.

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 at 12:43 Quote
topsog wrote:
You kids and your trap music

Posted: Apr 30, 2016 at 6:54 Quote
Drove past the PG parking at 9:30 last night and it looked like Civic with a vertical Swagman rack on it.
You still alive?

Posted: Apr 30, 2016 at 11:16 Quote
Twernt me. On the IR list.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012734
Mobile Version of Website