Kenda K-rads? or Maxxis Holly Rollers?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Kenda K-rads? or Maxxis Holly Rollers?
Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 9:26 Quote
kenda's just dont cut it for me, with the sb8's you have less responsive control compared to th maxxis holy roller, which i have on my DJ/Urban free ride bike, great muti purpose tire for strip (good surface area, amazing cornering and good traction on dirt aswell)
Verdict:

HOLY ROLLERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 10:26 Quote
does anyone ride larsen tt's? how do u like them?

Posted: Jun 7, 2009 at 10:30 Quote
Holy Rollers and K-Rads aren't exactly a great comparison. Holy Roller's blow K-Rads away in more categories...other than weight. Kenda's Small Block Eight is much more comparable. In fact, I currently have Holy Rollers, but and moving to Small Block Eights pretty soon. I like the tighter tread pattern and the lighter weight of the Small Block Eights.

Posted: May 6, 2015 at 11:29 Quote
I've never rode k-rads before But I've been riding holy rollers for two years now. For whatever reason I keep mutilating the rear tire. I've had lugs peel off, sidewalls burst and pinch flats to boot. But only on the rear. Never any problems up front. The grip is insane though.

O+
Posted: May 11, 2015 at 12:15 Quote
giantstp244 wrote:
Kenda K-rads or Maxxis holly rollers?
I love mykenda kiniptions the grip is great on street and packed dirt, very very long lasting and i love that they are wrap arounds for street

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016596
Mobile Version of Website