BMX bikes and POD/VOD's

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
BMX bikes and POD/VOD's
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 11:05 Quote
Hey guys.
Well, as of late I have noticed something that I wanted to address.
There are A LOT of awesome BMX photos, and video's, however their is a rule that we try our best to abide by.
Any POD/VOD SHOULD include the use of a helmet.

Yes, you guys produce some amazing shots, including the ones that have been poached off websites,
however....
You need to wear a helmet.

Why you may ask,
Because about 2.2 million people everyday video the main page, and we have to set a good example for the parents, kids, groms, up and comers, industry members, or anyone else that looks at our site.

So, if you would like your bmx photo or video to be posted on the front page,
wear a helmet, and take an extra shot.

If you think your photo or video is POD/VOD material, post it in this forum thread, and I will review it for POD/VOD usage.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
I never realized that but it makes so much sense now. I dont think ive ever seen a pod or vod without a helmet. Interesting, thats really cool though spoiled, thanks for sharing with us.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
bradyc wrote:
I never realized that but it makes so much sense now. I dont think ive ever seen a pod or vod without a helmet. Interesting, thats really cool though spoiled, thanks for sharing with us.

go search through the pods there are tons of them...

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:

If you think your photo or video is POD/VOD material, post it in this forum thread, and I will review it for POD/VOD usage.

He is wearing a helmet but you can't see it.

photo

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 14:57 Quote
photo

photo

photo

photo

All are in my albums Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
ha, so thats why there arent many bmx pods?

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
ha, so thats why there arent many bmx pods?

Nope,
however TONS of people say "POD POD PDO PD PD DDP DOPD PDPDO PDODPPDO PDPD PD" (oddly enough its spelled like that, as if we cant link 3 letters together in a sequence.)

So im explaining why its happened like that.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:32 Quote
416rider wrote:
photo

All are in my albums Smile
Did you photoshop the words onto his shirt?

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
[Quote="416rider"]
photo

Quote]

This one for the win.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:51 Quote
If the photos don't have the riders head in them but you know they aren't wearing a helmet are they still able to be POD? For example, this pic of Chase Hawk is POD material but you can't see his head and he doesn't often wear a helmet.
photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:52 Quote
justin99 wrote:
If the photos don't have the riders head in them but you know they aren't wearing a helmet are they still able to be POD? For example, this pic of Chase Hawk is POD material but you can't see his head and he doesn't often wear a helmet.
*snip*

Yeah, it doesnt matter if you CANT see his lid, but if you can see his face, hes/she has to have a helmet on.

That photo is nice, but a bit out of focus, and hard to understand.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:56 Quote
Just one I fooled around with on GIMP Razz

photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 15:59 Quote
spoiledgoods wrote:
justin99 wrote:
*snip*

Yeah, it doesnt matter if you CANT see his lid, but if you can see his face, hes/she has to have a helmet on.

That photo is nice, but a bit out of focus, and hard to understand.
Okay, thanks.

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
photo

This is an awesome pic me thinks. Big Grin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016650
Mobile Version of Website