broken bones suck!

• Previous Page
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:14 Quote
I just broke and dislocated my ankle last Thursday. I am having surgery on it Wednesday because they have to install some hardware. It's only been a few days and i am so bored of just siting around. Does anyone have any broken bones stories and what they did to keep busy?

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:18 Quote
dude, i know what you mean. I broke my bike TWO WEEKS ago, to the point where I cant ride it (cranks are broken, along with the BB) and i havent been able to go out for a good ride in that time... going from 7-9 inchs of travel on my DH beast, to 0 on my POS BMX..... sucks..

Hope you get riding soon. I know itll be at LEAST 2 weeks before im back...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:25 Quote
well letsc the amout of bones ive broken
left wrist 4 times
right wrist 3 times
all my toes
2 fingers
2 collor bones
left ankle
broken back in 4 places
broken jaw 2 times
missing half a knee cap
and some very minor brain damage

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:26 Quote
dhr-208 wrote:
dude, i know what you mean. I broke my bike TWO WEEKS ago, to the point where I cant ride it (cranks are broken, along with the BB) and i havent been able to go out for a good ride in that time... going from 7-9 inchs of travel on my DH beast, to 0 on my POS BMX..... sucks..

Hope you get riding soon. I know itll be at LEAST 2 weeks before im back...
it seems kinda stupid that you are comparing your broken bike to this kid's broken ankle...wow, two weeks without a bike, just think what he's going through

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
at the moment, i have alot more then a broken bike.

Broken Tailbone, ive been sitting on an finf donut for 5 weeks, fractured finger, sprained wrist cracked ribs... all from trying DH on my BMX...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
Not to mention the 12 concussions i have had in 2 years,, and the however many before those...

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:30 Quote
oh u speaking of ribs reminds me i cracked my sternam

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:40 Quote
you have had a ton, lol

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 at 6:47 Quote
i actually broke my ankle in one spot and have fractures in two other spots but this is the first time i have ever broke something. It sucks because i just got in a huge order of parts for my dirt jumper and only got to use it once after i put on the stuff. I was on vacation up in Cape Elizabeth, Maine and I did the damage while skimboarding.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 22:18 Quote
I'm riding with CTS and a broken middle finger. Believe me, Don't ride with injuries. I got CTS from playing gigs once a week and practice 4 times (I'm a bass player, finger style) and from biking. I shouldn't be riding, But I'm a hardass....Rolleyes

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
bigquotesI just broke and dislocated my ankle last Thursday. I am having surgery on it Wednesday because they have to install some hardware. It's only been a few days and i am so bored of just siting around. Does anyone have any broken bones stories and what they did to keep busy?

you can only yank your thing for so long before you get extremly bored... it sucks one of my freinds shatterd his elbow and just road his road bike and he had alot of fun

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 22:31 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:
bigquotesI just broke and dislocated my ankle last Thursday. I am having surgery on it Wednesday because they have to install some hardware. It's only been a few days and i am so bored of just siting around. Does anyone have any broken bones stories and what they did to keep busy?

you can only yank your thing for so long before you get extremly bored... it sucks one of my freinds shatterd his elbow and just road his road bike and he had alot of fun

its true lol, ive been out for 4 weeks , and im riding around town with my hand in a splint with pins sticking out lol

4more weeks to go
this is wat they did in my surgery
it was broken in 5spots

photo

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
man i broke my collar bone 3 weeks ago and i havnt really ridden yet. the day after i ordered my new frame i broke my collarbone. now ive been on this site most of the time besides being on vacation. lol

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 at 22:36 Quote
i broke my hand 3days after gettinh my new a-line Madder

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009867
Mobile Version of Website