broken bones suck!

Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
dhr-208 wrote:
Not to mention the 12 concussions i have had in 2 years,, and the however many before those...

youd be dead

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 20:04 Quote
I broke my 5th metacarpal(pinky bone) right at the knuckle. This happened the friday before i gto my Glory 0 on the following monday. So pissed. I had to STARE at my bike for like 2 weeks before i could ride it, according to my rents. That didnt last 2 days.....

Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
dhr-208 wrote:
Not to mention the 12 concussions i have had in 2 years,, and the however many before those...

That's really really f*cking bad for your brain. Concussion is not healthy, repeated concussion makes chances of Parkinson's Disease in later life skyrocket. I'd look after your head a bit more if I were you.

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
I've broken 3 fingers, and have had many sprains. Nothing serious though.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 0:24 Quote
Last night I fractured my wrist...not fun. Ive also cracked 2 bones in my foot, and fractred my pinky in 4 places at once.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 8:04 Quote
harriieee wrote:
dhr-208 wrote:

That's really really f*cking bad for your brain. Concussion is not healthy, repeated concussion makes chances of Parkinson's Disease in later life skyrocket. I'd look after your head a bit more if I were you.

as I stated... the first ones were early in ly life... like age 6 or so.. and I think its been 8... not 12 (not that that matters...lol) and I had a total of 5 this year from playing football (2 practice, 3 in 1 game....)

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 8:08 Quote
That's unfortunate.

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
tell me about it.. i cant play contact sports for the rest of my life now... and im not even suppossed to be MTBing

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:49 Quote
i broke my collar bone about 6 weeks ago so it was fine for about a week or so. But then I rebroke it again on sunday on my first ride back.Madder

O+
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:55 Quote
yatesy576 wrote:
well letsc the amout of bones ive broken
left wrist 4 times
right wrist 3 times
all my toes
2 fingers
2 collor bones
left ankle
broken back in 4 places
broken jaw 2 times
missing half a knee cap
and some very minor brain damage

holly shit

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 22:58 Quote
i broke my thumb and couldnt ride for 6 weeks i learned one handed landers 3 weeks in..the day i got my bike backSmile

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 23:00 Quote
sour-skittles wrote:
tell me about it.. i cant play contact sports for the rest of my life now... and im not even suppossed to be MTBing
i was sposed to stop after 4 but 2 later from hockey im fine i play house leuge now caus eim not alowed to play after 6 but are "no contact" house leuge is very violent so i still get bad headaches now and again and i hate fighting cause my head goes all numb after one punch but 15 mins later its in crazy painCry
edit-and am riding with a cracked bone in my foot from shorting a 10 foot gap cause some tool built a steep kicker ontop of the old booter

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 23:02 Quote
photo

Thats what i look like at the moment

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 23:21 Quote
sorbet wrote:
photo

Did you draw a foot on your back? lol

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 23:35 Quote
CarbonOS wrote:
sorbet wrote:
photo

Did you draw a foot on your back? lol
Nope, thats just part of the cuts. haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025363
Mobile Version of Website