Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
Posted: Mar 16, 2014 at 12:15 Quote
sherbet wrote:
That's cool as f*ck.

Supposing you don't have this issue as you run a BMX, and they only have a rear brake, but I recall another fellow on the forums who had muscle damage (IIRC) and had both of his levers on the one side of the bike.

Do you mean Tom Wheeler?

He had a crash, which damaged a nerve, essentially paralysing his arm.

http://www.eyesdownfilms.tv/the-tom-wheeler-project-part-1/
http://www.eyesdownfilms.tv/the-tom-wheeler-project-part-2/
http://www.eyesdownfilms.tv/the-tom-wheeler-project-part-3/

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 15:57 Quote
I don't know about you guys but I'm fed up of the cold and snow here in Quebec.On the plus side my new wheels should be in next week so a road trip to do gates is in order

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 17:18 Quote
Spring is stripteasing here. It's getting real old.

I've got a wheelset to order before I do anything. Going to get another Bombshell 275 wheelset me thinks. Might go get a Profile Elite Ti driver for it... Eek

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 18:31 Quote
Ha! Sunny and 60 degrees here.

Our tracks been open for about a month...

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 19:09 Quote
Our track will still be under 2-3 feet of snow...

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 19:59 Quote
bmxrace121 wrote:
Ha! Sunny and 60 degrees here.

Our tracks been open for about a month...

You need to leave. Naow! Razz

Looks like my wheelset, is infact a go. Just in time for pre-season beer drinking. lol

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 20:38 Quote
Anyone here race a 26" in cruiser class? If so, what gearing and tire size are you running?

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 21:01 Quote
i would guess around a 1.9-2.1 for tire size, gearing, liekly around 55-60 gear inches, so gearing would depend on what style of cranks you have (mtb or bmx with " micro gearing " )

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 at 7:06 Quote
rogersjoe14 wrote:
Anyone here race a 26" in cruiser class? If so, what gearing and tire size are you running?
I raced my 4x bike at the local Pro Ams. I can't remember my gearing, but it was about the same roll out as a 42.5 16 on a 20". I either rocked the MK2 or my big boy tires

Posted: Mar 19, 2014 at 7:12 Quote
All this cold and snow brought to you by Al Gore and global warming!

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 10:31 Quote
BlkMrkt MOB Built up to race in cruiser class. Chris King Sun Ringle MTX33 wheelset Atomlab pimplite cranks Profile Helm stem Fox Vanilla 100 rlc Deity pedals and seatpost Odyssey saddle 25.5 lbs complete
photo
my new 26 cruiser race bike. 25.5 lbs, but not too bad, as far as a 26" bike goes.
BlkMrkt MOB
Chris King / Sunringle mtx33 wheels
Atomlab pimpmlite cranks
old Fox Vanilla 100 rlc forks ( for lock-out force adjustability)
Profile Elite Helm mtb stem
BlkMrkt bars
custom Ti gears

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 13:26 Quote
Think you missed the point, "Post your race Bmx"

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 13:27 Quote
Dialled-for-life wrote:
Think you missed the point, "Post your race Bmx"

The dude has posted his race BMX. He noted he also makes custom Ti sprockets and cogs. People specifically asked if he could continue to share his work. He is doing that.

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 13:31 Quote
My apologies, I hadn't been following this thread particularly closely. When I come here, I tend to look for photos of BMX race bikes, I guess I'm misinformed by the title. Chainring is rad though.

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 at 13:33 Quote
Yeah dude, figured you didn't know so didn't wanna ransack you with hate. It's all cool. Dude's sharing something we asked for.

And by god does it look nice.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.102429
Mobile Version of Website