Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
Posted: Aug 26, 2014 at 18:27 Quote
Animalistik wrote:
My friend just gave me a hub set of answers alumilite ti's. Are they any good?

They're alright if you're small.

Posted: Aug 26, 2014 at 19:18 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Animalistik wrote:

Even the pro size!? Anyway to get a beefier axle if that is the culprit?

Posted: Aug 26, 2014 at 20:49 Quote
Animalistik wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
Animalistik wrote:

Not too sure about that, the pro Size hubs should be okay-ish. Not many engagement points but I guess if you're riding old school you're used to like 5 POE lol

I'm just ridiculously picky about hubs. lol I'm sure they won't be all that bad, but just rebuild them etc before lacing them.

Posted: Aug 26, 2014 at 21:47 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Animalistik wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:

Not too sure about that, the pro Size hubs should be okay-ish. Not many engagement points but I guess if you're riding old school you're used to like 5 POE lol

I'm just ridiculously picky about hubs. lol I'm sure they won't be all that bad, but just rebuild them etc before lacing them.

He bought them and never used them, seem pretty newschool. Here's the link http://www.jrbicycles.com/storefront/-bmx-parts/hubs/answer-alumilite-ti-pro-cassette-hub-set/prod_5156.html I'm gonna toss them on one of my bikes for cruising around. The bombshells look great for the price. Tell me more about them.

Posted: Aug 30, 2014 at 12:24 Quote
Wondering if any of you oldschool guys might be interested my mate at work is looking to get rid of a original CALIFORNIA with all original parts completly mint and a couple of others as he wants to get a pro class a oldschool redline

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 8:44 Quote
Recently acquired these frames at awesome prices and am going to display them on my wall as wall art.

photo

The cheeta is actually being pieced together for a complete bike build. I have the wheels just deciding on a fork.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 21:37 Quote
Animalistik wrote:
Recently acquired these frames at awesome prices and am going to display them on my wall as wall art.

photo

The cheeta is actually being pieced together for a complete bike build. I have the wheels just deciding on a fork.

I thought you said that you're next build was going to be modern and higher end? Quality over quantity.

Home track nationals started today, pretty stoked on that.

Oh and I saw one of those orange and teal Meybo's in person for the first time. Super cool bikes.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 21:52 Quote
Bought a fully loaded Chevy Cruze diesel.

No money for bike parts right now Frown

Not that I should be riding after my blow up anyways... Should take it easy until next season but nope. I'm the dumb one getting on his bike for grands in October... Lol

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 22:04 Quote
Animalistik wrote:

photo

The Cheeta is pretty cool... But DAYUM that Robinson looks sweet!! Is it an Amtrac (XXL)? Build it up with some white dagger forks and go from there, it'll look better than the Cheeta I promise you...

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 22:48 Quote
bmxrace121 wrote:
Animalistik wrote:

photo

I thought you said that you're next build was going to be modern and higher end? Quality over quantity.

Home track nationals started today, pretty stoked on that.

Oh and I saw one of those orange and teal Meybo's in person for the first time. Super cool bikes.

I have a high end build that I am rolling out just super slow though. I got some rhythm pro hubs at a price I couldn't say no to, will lace to some envy rims. On the hunt for a GW frame that will go into build, why a GW? Because Colombians are hot, I will visit that country some day. Still planning out the other components. I'm building the cheeta because it's a cruiser and my friends like to come riding with me but don't feel "at home" on a 20" so this will be a good middleground for them.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 22:48 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:

Not that I should be riding after my blow up anyways... Should take it easy until next season but nope. I'm the dumb one getting on his bike for grands in October... Lol

Cruze is a great car, let me know what mileage you get in town and highway.

Posted: Sep 12, 2014 at 23:01 Quote
Skootur wrote:
Animalistik wrote:

photo

The Cheeta is pretty cool... But DAYUM that Robinson looks sweet!! Is it an Amtrac (XXL)? Build it up with some white dagger forks and go from there, it'll look better than the Cheeta I promise you...

It's a Robinson Pro XL which interestingly enough appears to be exactly identical to the Amtrac. I think Amtracs were chrome while pro models were powder coated, just a guess. The Robinson will be the last bike I build up, going to put box 20mm hubs, WI trials freewheel, KMC USA chain color way, and etc.

The kuwi and Haro wont get built up but sit on my wall with the Marin

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 3:52 Quote
Animalistik wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:

ew

Posted: Sep 13, 2014 at 6:08 Quote
hayden4x wrote:
Animalistik wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:

ew

Ew you. Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013331
Mobile Version of Website