What music do you listen to when you ride? (BMX)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What music do you listen to when you ride? (BMX)
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 21:02 Quote
I saw the hiphop music thread but I know there's people like me that listen to other stuff besides hiphop. So what gets you pumped?

I prefer Rock/Alt, my favorite bands are...
Rage Against The Machine
Papa Roach
Three Days Grace
Puddle of Mudd
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Trapt
Billy Talent
Seether
Disturbed

Posted: Jul 25, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
Music while I ride is no go...I get too focused on the music and not on my riding which = falling alot

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
Music while I ride is no go...I get too focused on the music and not on my riding which = falling alot
Same here. I ussually just listen on commutes. I dont want to break my iPod on a crash on a jump.

Posted: Jul 26, 2008 at 13:39 Quote
Get a shuffle then best 50 bucks i ever spent. I like the whole reggae ska scene so bob marley, expendables, slightly stoopid... and stuff like that. I feel like i ride smoother and with more flow listening to them instead of like rise against or metal. Also flowy hip hop is good pretty much everything mainstream sucks but anything chill is good riding musicSmile

Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 1:15 Quote
Bullet for my valentine, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, fall out boy, panic! at the disco..

But my mp3 player is really old and runs on aaa batterys which i never have.

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
hmbp3rider wrote:
Get a shuffle then best 50 bucks i ever spent. I like the whole reggae ska scene so bob marley, expendables, slightly stoopid... and stuff like that. I feel like i ride smoother and with more flow listening to them instead of like rise against or metal. Also flowy hip hop is good pretty much everything mainstream sucks but anything chill is good riding musicSmile

Dude you should look up turbulence...super flowy newer reggae artist from Kingston Jamaica

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 8:43 Quote
Texas is the Reason
Julina Theory
The Break
TwoThirtyEight
Juno
Liars Academy
Sludgeworth
Friction

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 9:48 Quote
i listen when i ride alone.

metal!!

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 9:52 Quote
nothing. i need all my concentration on riding and if you do crash then your ipod or whatever could be toast.

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
rippin-it-up wrote:
nothing. i need all my concentration on riding and if you do crash then your ipod or whatever could be toast.
I got a good hard case. Wink

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
some good ass 90s AFI, Tim Raldo and the filthy fuks, DK, misfits, the clash, guttermouth, ramones, nirvana, agent orange, john fogherty (ccr). Mostly the angry afi guy.

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
nothing, because if you fill your lugs with tunes - you get run over easily and you can't hear your mates telling you if theres a rabid badger chasing your face.

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
Black Sabbath
Biggie Smalls
Rage Against The machine
Slipknot

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 12:11 Quote
i listen to like any rap some rock and like flow music i have like 500 song on my ipod and there a beat for everyplace i ride

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 12:37 Quote
atreyu
bullet for my valentine
slipknot
panic! at the disco
cradle of filth
rave / hardcore

lolBatman

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025015
Mobile Version of Website