What music do you listen to when you ride? (BMX)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What music do you listen to when you ride? (BMX)
Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 10:46 Quote
Fair enough. Everybody has their opinion. Razz

Posted: Jul 11, 2013 at 20:51 Quote
I do DirtJump and Downhill..... But I like to play "OPM-Pumped Up Kicks"

Posted: Jan 1, 2017 at 9:00 Quote
Have a playlist with Bob Marley, the Grateful Dead, the Beatles, twenty one pilots, and the monkee.

Posted: Jan 6, 2017 at 5:03 Quote
The thread reanimated from the dead.

I really wanna say i listen to all music but lately its just been lots of thrash metal and too much brotha lynch

Posted: Jan 30, 2017 at 16:49 Quote
Thairishguy wrote:

I really wanna say i listen to all music but lately its just been lots of thrash metal and too much brotha lynch

You mean like Brotha Lynch Hung from the Garden blocc Sacramento California Brotha Lynch?? I've been listening to him since I was in high school starting with his first album 24 Deep. I think I still have the original CD I bought in 95 of Season of the Siccness. It's a trip man, I usually introduce everybody to his music. This is the first time I've heard anybody else listening to him.

Right on!

Posted: Feb 13, 2017 at 19:34 Quote
Jakespade wrote:
Thairishguy wrote:

You mean like Brotha Lynch Hung from the Garden blocc Sacramento California Brotha Lynch?? I've been listening to him since I was in high school starting with his first album 24 Deep. I think I still have the original CD I bought in 95 of Season of the Siccness. It's a trip man, I usually introduce everybody to his music. This is the first time I've heard anybody else listening to him.

Right on!

Haha for real? Yess that Locc2 da brain Brotha Lynch!! I found out about him bacc in 06 or 07. Man more people should be listening to him cuz its some seriously sicc stuff.

Posted: Feb 16, 2017 at 19:29 Quote
Also Tyler the Creator, OFWG

Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 9:59 Quote
SOUTHSIDESUICIDEKILLYOSELFHOE

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011354
Mobile Version of Website