guy wants BIKES BANNED IN CITY

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
guy wants BIKES BANNED IN CITY
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:05 Quote
This guy says bikes should be banned in cities
me personally want to go do something very unpleasant to this guy who is probably some fat city slicker and probably drives to his McDonalds which is about 5 seconds walk away
heres the link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/article/2007/07/other_cyclists.shtml

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:08 Quote
which city does he want bikes ban from ? that is the dumbest thing i have ever hurd all over the world people are trying to find ways to cut back on greenhouse gas. the kyoto, hybrid cars, enthono(sp?). and this dumb ass (probably a city slicker with a gas guzzeing hummer that gets 2 miles to the gallon yah!) wants to get bikes ban the most sensible solution for anyone who is doing all that they can to prevent our world from ending prematurealy. this guy is dumb

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:11 Quote
he wants bikes banned from every city in the UK

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:13 Quote
someone needs to steal that guys car.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:15 Quote
o2beland wrote:
he wants bikes banned from every city in the UK
WTF!!!!!! every city in the UK this guy needs to be assasinated like im pretty passive but this man was dropeed as a baby

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:17 Quote
If anyone wants to give this guy a piece of your mind heres his phone number
0771 050 7656
phone number courtesy of http://www.takeaflyer.co.uk/05tourism/index.html

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:18 Quote
o2beland wrote:
If anyone wants to give this guy a piece of your mind heres his phone number
0771 050 7656
phone number courtesy of http://www.takeaflyer.co.uk/05tourism/index.html
haha thats great your pretty commited/illigaly got a phone number. lol thats great i will give him a call later good work o2beland

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:19 Quote
o2beland wrote:
This guy says bikes should be banned in cities
me personally want to go do something very unpleasant to this guy who is probably some fat city slicker and probably drives to his McDonalds which is about 5 seconds walk away
heres the link
http://www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/article/2007/07/other_cyclists.shtml

i sent my 2 cents, lets see wat he says lol

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:21 Quote
yah i wrote them 2 hopefully the UK government will never consider this oppinoin i think that would be a very sad day for humanity. we all have to remember "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:21 Quote
man some body needs to crack this guy upside the head because hes going on what a few bikers do not all of us and i get pissed when people stereotype biker and law breaking pukes, thats just a pile of bullshit

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:30 Quote
its like he's asking to get a bike shoved up his A$$ by sumone, wat a fruit. BIKES RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:37 Quote
lmao, ok ok ok, slow down. who actually thinks he's going to pull it off. be reasonable now, heres one guy. one guy who wants to shut bikes down in entire country. he doesn't have a chance at this. so don't be pissed off. just laugh at this dumb a$$.

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:48 Quote
dh-roach wrote:
lmao, ok ok ok, slow down. who actually thinks he's going to pull it off. be reasonable now, heres one guy. one guy who wants to shut bikes down in entire country. he doesn't have a chance at this. so don't be pissed off. just laugh at this dumb a$$.
yah good call dh-roach but what a f*cking prick lol even just to say something so stupid makes me angry

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:52 Quote
this guy is probably dosn't get any exercise or ride any think except they guy next door

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:55 Quote
Cars should be banned in cities!!!!tup They have to park on the out skirts of town. Then they have to bike from their. That would be so sick. Think of all the problems it would solve too. Less green house gases, not as many fat people, less car crashes, insurance rates go down, less traffic. I think I've got something here

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009897
Mobile Version of Website