guy wants BIKES BANNED IN CITY

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
guy wants BIKES BANNED IN CITY
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
is this guy mad!? what is he thinking. first of all biking is one of the faster ways to get around the city. second with all this talk about global worming why not use bikes. if this guy hasent noticed pedaling causes a lot less CO2 emmisions. and he thinks bikers dont follow rules of the road, ya right drivers go crazy i'v seen people in cars break more rules in one intersection then a guy on a bike could ever break. that and most drivers dont realize that we as people on bikes have the right of way, even though no one follows it. drivers of cars and such are supose to yeild to us. man people like this, oh well theres no way he can make a diffrence. because im pretty sure theres no one elce who is as dumd as this guy. so get out and ride!!

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 12:19 Quote
Lets face it as much as this guy wants em band it aint going to happen with all the globle warming stuff goverment want us to use more bikes n less cars so stuff him Smile

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 15:03 Quote
i don't understand why someone would want biking banned???????

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
he's talking about that cyclists on the roads don't pay attention to the laws off the road, but still, i don't agree with it, does he want more cars on the road or more pollution aswell as no fun Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
kev211 wrote:
bonzibryan wrote:
Cars should be banned in cities!!!!tup They have to park on the out skirts of town. Then they have to bike from their. That would be so sick. Think of all the problems it would solve too. Less green house gases, not as many fat people, less car crashes, insurance rates go down, less traffic. I think I've got something here

how bout this? Cars can only be used for transporting bikes to the nearest DH spot. other than that, they are merely sculptures in peoples driveways Big Grin
agreed

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
imagine if cars were banned and all you saw in places like detroit was a bunch of gangsters doing "ride by" shootings on their stolen road bikes. but imagine them with spandex and jerseys and aerodynamic helemts. lol. that would be hillarious

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 15:16 Quote
I think this guy should go choke to death on his on CO2 emmissions, and though ive never been to england from photos they dont have any bike lanes. i also think the city needs to back track to the victorian mode of transportation, because soon enough the world will run out of gas and this guy will be long dead form his own pollution

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 15:18 Quote
Riding my bike keeps me lookin sexy! Cars make you fat!

Posted: Nov 16, 2007 at 20:01 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
I think this guy should go choke to death on his on CO2 emmissions, and though ive never been to england from photos they dont have any bike lanes. i also think the city needs to back track to the victorian mode of transportation, because soon enough the world will run out of gas and this guy will be long dead form his own pollution

Ha I really liked that statement, I love riding my bike and I don't see how this one guy could put a whole entire community out of cities. I mean what 80% of the people who bike ride through some sort of populated area once in awhile. Why ban them if we don't cause any harm why not ban eating, sleeping, and breathing at the same time!

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
beer-breath wrote:
ajaxpowder wrote:
lets find him and shove a steerer tube up his pussy

how bout a 40lb dh bike

He deserves the latter, haha

matt90 wrote:
imagine if cars were banned and all you saw in places like detroit was a bunch of gangsters doing "ride by" shootings on their stolen road bikes. but imagine them with spandex and jerseys and aerodynamic helemts. lol. that would be hillarious

...Funny except for the part where people get shot. Gangstas in spandex with biking shoes and the helmets and stuff, that'd be pretty funny though.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
o2beland wrote:
he wants bikes banned from every city in the UK

When i saw this i thought it was actually gonna go ahead:Eek but luckily he is only a viewer watching the one show. i bet he drives a land rover and drives everywhere. i'd love to go to liverpool with every biker i know and ride really slowly in front of his carWhip

Posted: Jun 4, 2008 at 11:56 Quote
LMFAO what a nob i would rather shove wasps up my arse than to stop ridin i hope he chokes on his big crack and flies to go sat in his 4x4 driving through london at 10 per gallon what a nobtup

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 5:04 Quote
I think it would be pretty fun if bikes were banned in cities..
Find a proper built up place with plenty of alley ways, and have a massive police chase Big Grin

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 at 3:49 Quote
this guy must have no life,
photo

Posted: Sep 18, 2008 at 7:49 Quote
Wow, nice grave diggingRolleyes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032286
Mobile Version of Website