Oakville Dirt Jumps...where the hell are they

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Oakville Dirt Jumps...where the hell are they
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
alright boys,
me and my buddies have been building jumps in oakville for a lil while now and the a*sholes from parks n rec keep knockin them down.
i want to get together like at least 10 guys, hopefully like up to 20 to build up a dirt jump park in oakville.

BUT first we need a place. the question is: WHERE CAN WE BUILD JUMPS IN OAKVILLE!?

if you guys know an area, let me know. once we decide on a place well form a team
thanks boys

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:38 Quote
somebody help me out here

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:39 Quote
have you try talking to the city about building some dj?

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:41 Quote
burnabyripper wrote:
i sent a few emails to the city but theyre not replying. if we find a place thats confined with some good dirt, we can make another dj place. we just need people

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
4byforsale wrote:
burnabyripper wrote:
i sent a few emails to the city but theyre not replying. if we find a place thats confined with some good dirt, we can make another dj place. we just need people
well i'll help you out

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
burnabyripper wrote:
4byforsale wrote:
burnabyripper wrote:
well i'll help you out
you know any places where wer could build? me and some buddies built at abbey lane park but they jus got knocked down

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:51 Quote
4byforsale wrote:
burnabyripper wrote:
4byforsale wrote:
well i'll help you out
you know any places where wer could build? me and some buddies built at abbey lane park but they jus got knocked down
what about bronte park or creek?

Posted: Aug 2, 2008 at 10:52 Quote
or north of dundas st.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
alrighty boys update - i messaged the city and they refused to make jumps until the beginning of '09. f*ck waiting, so i say we get 15 people and build some jumps in the exact place where the city was planning on building.
(in the park on [trafalgar?] north of dundas.)
its in the "northern-most point" in the park in the corner. if we get a group of people to scout out a place, we can plan and execute within the next month. all we need is to find the place, and to get some enthusiastic riders with shovels.

you dont need any knowledge, and you dont need strength. just determination. anybody is welcome to join.

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
sweet im definetely in

Posted: Aug 3, 2008 at 19:48 Quote
4byforsale wrote:
alrighty boys update - i messaged the city and they refused to make jumps until the beginning of '09. f*ck waiting, so i say we get 15 people and build some jumps in the exact place where the city was planning on building.

its in the "northern-most point" in the park in the corner. if we get a group of people to scout out a place, we can plan and execute within the next month. all we need is to find the place, and to get some enthusiastic riders with shovels.

you dont need any knowledge, and you dont need strength. just determination. anybody is welcome to join.
im up for it just send me a msg when your ready to build or add me to msn jordancuthbert@hotmail.com

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 19:25 Quote
Sweet. Im in just msg me. And I actually know a really good place to build, right near were I live. Its trafalgar rd, you go up near the police station, down a small trail, ride for a bit then theres this hidden trail, go over it, cross a small stream thingy, and its perfect. Me and my friends used to go till it got destroyed.
Msg me back for any questions and when it's gonna happen.

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
im in msg me : patrickharris7@hotmail.com

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 at 4:23 Quote
if it got destroyed wouldnt it get destroyed again?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013172
Mobile Version of Website