Come on and post your Tattoo pix!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Come on and post your Tattoo pix!
Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 18:21 Quote
looeythedog wrote:
I remember my first tattoo. Was listening to a song and was like "That would be a great tattoo!!!" Set up the appointment the next day, next week got it, week later set up my next tattoo, week after got that one. Now designing my next one..... And having artists block hardcore.

Yeah i can't draw, so there's my problem, otherwise i'd be designing heaps of cool shit haha

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 19:22 Quote
I know what I want, and a lot is some word stuff, but the actual picture will be hard to draw. Not fun.

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 21:17 Quote
Tattoo went sweet! got a little bike just above my ankle, hurt just about as much as i thought it would! Dude who did it is an apprentice and did a great job seeing as it was like his 5th tattoo! Will post up a picture later

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 21:30 Quote
photo

photo doesnt really do it justice, looks heaps better irl

Posted: Jan 13, 2015 at 23:03 Quote
Aha that's brilliant. Nice and subtle for a first tattoo. Not like my first one...

photo

Any plans for any more? I don't know what it is but I'm bloody addicted!

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 at 6:43 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
Aha that's brilliant. Nice and subtle for a first tattoo. Not like my first one...

photo

I felt addicted..... Right up until I went under the needle for my second one. Went across my spine and lasted almost double my first. Now my next ones may be like 2 or three day things. But oh well. Both those tattoos are sweet!! And I bet the ankle would hurt a bitch!!!

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 at 15:08 Quote
Doodles
Doodles
So here's my next tattoo idea. The computer one is the one I drew it from. Mine is where I want the words, and top font on the computer is the style of lettering.

Posted: Jan 14, 2015 at 15:22 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:

photo

Cheers man!

Yeah nice and subtle for you there lol

Yeah i reckon I'll get more in the future!

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 0:52 Quote
looeythedog wrote:
Doodles
Doodles
So here's my next tattoo idea. The computer one is the one I drew it from. Mine is where I want the words, and top font on the computer is the style of lettering.

House of Wolves lyrics?

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 1:22 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
looeythedog wrote:
Doodles
Doodles

House of Wolves lyrics?

correct!

Quick question lads, so the artist game me a sheet with recommendations on what to do during the healing process, I've got this clear film that they suggest to put over it after i wash and air my tattoo for the first few days, but i've found that when i have a sock on for work or cricket training that it's hot a little hot under there and when i pull the film off some of the ink comes with it and it "smudges". It cleans off fine and still looks alright afterwards, just wondering if this is normal or not??

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 2:50 Quote
Completely. I've always found that there's a bit of leakage, I guess it's in the healing skin and the upper layers. After I had my first one I woke up with a crow on my duvet cover.

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 2:52 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
Completely. I've always found that there's a bit of leakage, I guess it's in the healing skin and the upper layers. After I had my first one I woke up with a crow on my duvet cover.

Oh thank god haha, I had a suss of it at work last night and nearly freaked, when i saw it looked smudgey haha

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 7:03 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
looeythedog wrote:
Doodles
Doodles

House of Wolves lyrics?
Yep. Salute As The Dude would say, 'Man, that quote really ties the tattoo together!'

And pardon for the shitty drawing, did it really fast, and as an art minor, I still suck at drawing.

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 13:23 Quote
from the previous page, calves definitely hurt! legs can be pretty sensitive around the muscle, and this one was no different

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://scontent-a-atl.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/928940_760877397335941_1553902099_n.jpg

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 14:56 Quote
Yeah i've heard fleshy spots hurt pretty bad haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020628
Mobile Version of Website