The annoying people who are anti bikers thread

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
The annoying people who are anti bikers thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
today me and my mates were biking near some old peoples homes and some council houses in my village all we were doing was jumping stairs.some angry old people came and started telling us to go away and they stated taking pictures of us so we left. we were not doing anything wrong we were not being ant social we were not shouting or being noisy. Its a naigbourhood watch area so im a bit scared thell report me and my friends for riding our bikes there.

what should i do and has anyone had any simmilar incidents cheers.

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
if you wern vandalizing, being a nusanse, all that stuff, they cant get you in trouble.

dont worry about it

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
was it private property? cause if u hoped a fence u could get into some trouble but i doubt there is much they can do

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
i need help because if anyone complanes about me and my friends biking i get my bike confiscated by my dad so any ideas cheers .

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
i wouldnt worry about it even though i got an asbo for building dirt jumps old peole always moan anyway

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
man chill out with your life you didnt do anything wrong you no that telll your dad to go away if he tryes take it off you lol
Not really dont piss ppl off and they dont no your name or address so they cant do jack all my friend Smile oh and respect your perents Wink

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:04 Quote
im not quite sure. maybe you could find another spot, or maybe go talk to the dude? talk to the cops about too, or your parents.

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
lukecottier wrote:
i wouldnt worry about it even though i got an asbo for building dirt jumps old peole always moan anyway

how did you get an asbo for building dirt jumps and thanks for the help about this. W were'nt even doing anything wrong we were just jumping down this 4 set of stairs and doing it again and again i dont even see why they came out

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
lukecottier wrote:

how did you get an asbo for building dirt jumps and thanks for the help about this. W were'nt even doing anything wrong we were just jumping down this 4 set of stairs and doing it again and again i dont even see why they came out
well we built dirt jumps in a field the farmer didnt even use it was like a wasteland after a few month he wrecked them tokk our names gave em to police and they said you do it again then youll get an asbo so anyway a bit passed and eventually we got bord so we went back to the field built them back up a bit stupid but sometimes thers fu**all to do and the council dont really help when we alweays ask them for stuff and we got caught again and then we just ended up gettin an asbo pretty dumb ehh even tho the police have better things to do than give us a fu**in asbo

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:20 Quote
I get shouted at by old people all the time even when im just doing something like riding on the pavement cos the traffics bad.

I like to laugh at them xD

Lol. I wouldnt worry anyway. Its just what old people do. They hate everyone who is young and especially people who do sports that mean they can see us doing them.

Just ride on. Itll be fine xD

I almost hit an old person doing a huge manual down the path yesterday lol. Opps....

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:48 Quote
as if you gave them your names lol! we alwayse get thretend for going down our local ( bluebell woods ) because the guy that owns it died about 5 years ago and had no family ect so its no ones but thers all his friends old farmer mates ect dont like us because we have to cross a train bridge then cross a privte road that aint even 2 metres wide and me still get mouthed at lol he comes up on a ride on lawn mower Razz

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 13:50 Quote
just egnor them and tell them to go and die, yeah its a bit ahrsh but they constantly get on my tits, especially the old gits that winge if they think your going to fast down the street or something, and the walkers in the woods, greifin us and thinking there all better cos there posh stuck up twats, sorry for the laungage but i hate them i realy do

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
not forgetting the twats who ride around on mobility scooters having the right to moan at you... f*ck them!

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
lmfao hey, my granny rides 1 of them, and there actually very fun !!!

but atleast my granny doesnt moan Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009292
Mobile Version of Website