The annoying people who are anti bikers thread

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
The annoying people who are anti bikers thread
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 14:45 Quote
the gimps round here ride them on the road and think ther king!

Posted: Oct 6, 2008 at 15:31 Quote
in my area it aint just old ppl. im the only mtb rider in my year and this one kid keeps hacking on me about riding and shit. lol i told him 2 get off his fatt arse and try riding a bike. now, in the past i have had some trouble with fights and my temper flaring up and this chap pushed me so he got a fistfull. he had it coming. he had been hacking me everday for 2 months.Whip

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 4:10 Quote
DJ-in-JB wrote:
in my area it aint just old ppl. im the only mtb rider in my year and this one kid keeps hacking on me about riding and shit. lol i told him 2 get off his fatt arse and try riding a bike. now, in the past i have had some trouble with fights and my temper flaring up and this chap pushed me so he got a fistfull. he had it coming. he had been hacking me everday for 2 months.Whip

Now thats what i like to hear. Lol, i know its harsh but your right, sounds like he had it coming.

Wish i had had the courage to do that 2 years ago when i got shit from a load of chavs/pikes giving me shit for riding me bike around town doing what i love.

Nice one.

xD

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 5:00 Quote
Make sure there's no-one around when you're riding, if they do complain; then the police can use 'pavement riding' against you...

Better still, have a chat with your local rozzer. Take his number and ask him whether he reckons you're being a nuisance. Chances are he'll be impressed that your giving your all riding bikes, instead of doing drugs, robbing supermarkets etc etc, and will probably have no problems with your riding. Then if anything happens, contact said rozzer and ask him to chat to your dad...

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
cheers guys im getting ma new full face helmet today and im realy eager to go riding again so ill see what happens today cheers again from mat

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
yeah you have nothing to worry about. You didnt do anything bad, you were riding your bike.

thats all.

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
paradox00 wrote:
yeah you have nothing to worry about. You didnt do anything bad, you were riding your bike.

thats all.

update ....
they havent done anything scince that dav and weve found some new places to ride. me and my friends are going to start building two new dh trails in a forest so its all good at the moment

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 12:36 Quote
one time i was riding one of my favorite DH trails and in the middle of the run a ranger stopped me and grabbed my sleeve of my shirt, i was startled and pushed him away and started continuing down the trail until i lost him, he was on a bike, and hid in a bush until it was clear. Once it was clear, i got to the bottom and chatted to some fellow bikers who claimed that specific ranger convinscated one of their bikesFacepalm WHAT DO PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST MOUTAINBIKERS REALLY THO MOUNTAIN BIKING IS NOT A CRIME Madder

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 6:03 Quote
dyalnger9 wrote:
one time i was riding one of my favorite DH trails and in the middle of the run a ranger stopped me and grabbed my sleeve of my shirt, i was startled and pushed him away and started continuing down the trail until i lost him, he was on a bike, and hid in a bush until it was clear. Once it was clear, i got to the bottom and chatted to some fellow bikers who claimed that specific ranger convinscated one of their bikesFacepalm WHAT DO PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST MOUTAINBIKERS REALLY THO MOUNTAIN BIKING IS NOT A CRIME Madder

bummer man that sounds crappy. did your friend get his bike back? its so hard to ride in our village we are allways getting told off by random adults and old people its wnnoying

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 7:59 Quote
darleydirtbiker wrote:
dyalnger9 wrote:

bummer man that sounds crappy. did your friend get his bike back? its so hard to ride in our village we are allways getting told off by random adults and old people its wnnoying

ya my buddy got his bike back, but with a fee that was obnoxious, $170 usd, we still ride that same trail, just at odd hourstup

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
dyalnger9 wrote:
darleydirtbiker wrote:
dyalnger9 wrote:

ya my buddy got his bike back, but with a fee that was obnoxious, $170 usd, we still ride that same trail, just at odd hourstup

unlucky.cool you can still ride your trail too.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 12:50 Quote
im sorry but the sirrea club is making enimies left and right. they are closing down bike trails like its going out if style and for the record, i do take the enviroment into consideration im not some stupid f%*!^ redneck who hates the sirrea club for no reason i support alot of the things they do but they have taken it to far

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 16:16 Quote
dude that sucks mega balls. im just glad it doesnt happen around here were i live.

Posted: May 16, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
dyalnger9 wrote:

weird, i wounding why he was doing that? if he tried that crap with me he would be eating dirt, i have way to many people that are trying that and shoving me off my bike(trying, lol.) i have gotten good a punching them or shoving them away.

Posted: May 16, 2009 at 23:14 Quote
bleach wrote:
dyalnger9 wrote:

weird, i wounding why he was doing that? if he tried that crap with me he would be eating dirt, i have way to many people that are trying that and shoving me off my bike(trying, lol.) i have gotten good a punching them or shoving them away.
He was trying to chap people for riding on the trail because it was "illegal"Rolleyes

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011052
Mobile Version of Website