Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Post your worse BIKE injurys [GRAPHIC]
Posted: Aug 13, 2015 at 16:29 Quote
No broken ribs and no bruises, but i fear for what tomorrows doctors visit will reveal. My left shoulder is totally messed up Madder

Posted: Sep 24, 2015 at 14:37 Quote
Not too bad, but the drive home from Wales was awful. Almost blacked out at a few points and it had got infected and turned black by the time they operated on it.

To make it worst, it was my first ride back on the bike after spraining my ankle badly and being on crutches for a few weeks.

Always wear kneepads

Posted: Oct 23, 2015 at 3:02 Quote
photo
  I have successfully branded the pattern of my disk brake into my leg. I did this when I got off my bike from a steep gnarly section to put my seat up. I grabbed the bike inbetween my legs to do this but it fell over onto my leg while the pad was burning hot. This isn't a very painful injury but it looks cool and I think I'm gonna have it for a while.

Posted: Oct 27, 2015 at 7:26 Quote
The worst bike injury I have is a herniated disc C7-C9. My tail bone is messed up,my left knee locks up when I walk. Always in pain to the point of passing out even though I'm on potent Narcotics and inflammation naproxen 1000mg - 4mg Hydromorphine. I tried to back flip my DH bike I had till I messed up on the landing. My bike has 10 inches of travel F&R Blew a seal on My Super Monster T- Fox Racing Vanilla RC.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013833
Mobile Version of Website