Official Port coquitlam///Coquitlam rider's

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Port coquitlam///Coquitlam rider's
Posted: Jun 13, 2013 at 17:19 Quote
Whistler: Not me. Frown

BTW: Four lost souls is pretty nice, some woodwork needs rebuild and some landings need dirt.
The Beginning of the Dentist was ripped to crap, I think a dirt biker blew down the first couple of hills.
And there was a guy riding a rocky mountain bike who showed me and my buddy "Randys", and that trail is MINT.

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 at 19:25 Quote
Theres alot of other trails out there that are yet even better!

Posted: Jun 13, 2013 at 19:35 Quote
sx-ripper wrote:
Theres alot of other trails out there that are yet even better!
Yeah, I'll have to figure things out on Eagle, I only know those three trails.
Looks like a awesome mountain.

Posted: Jun 14, 2013 at 7:17 Quote
Hey, can you give me some more details on the dentist in a PM? I'd like to know where it was hit. I'm probably going to build a blockade soon because this happens all too often.

Posted: Jun 14, 2013 at 18:14 Quote
Terrafire wrote:
Hey, can you give me some more details on the dentist in a PM? I'd like to know where it was hit. I'm probably going to build a blockade soon because this happens all too often.
The beginning part is pretty much like a slurpee at least the first few steeps, it doesn't look like a mountain bike did it.
I'm thinking it's gonna need a re-pak so you dont sink in so far.
I noticed four lost souls had a blockade and that's probably how it lasted so long.

Posted: Jun 18, 2013 at 16:48 Quote
Anyone up for some eagle riding tmrw night?

Posted: Jun 23, 2013 at 14:10 Quote
Buffed a section up on overtime. Halfway down. Let me know what you think and if you want to see more of it..

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2013 at 18:10 Quote
sx-ripper wrote:
Buffed a section up on overtime. Halfway down. Let me know what you think and if you want to see more of it..
Thanks for your hard work. Your working with Vic? He's been looking after overtime for a couple years now.

Posted: Jun 23, 2013 at 18:15 Quote
I did that this morning bymyself in a hr n half.

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2013 at 19:22 Quote
sx-ripper wrote:
I did that this morning bymyself in a hr n half.

Was that you I passed on overtime with the girl carrying the shovel? Me and my buddies all said how you've got a keeper haha!

Posted: Jun 23, 2013 at 21:17 Quote
Oh yes i know i have a keeper! 2 months on her 29r hardtail ..shes getting skilled fast. I dont make her dig but she picks up the rake anyways hah..

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 22:53 Quote
Plan on heading down overtime tomorrow, one of my fave burke trails!

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 at 22:54 Quote
Brizent wrote:
Plan on heading down overtime tomorrow, one of my fave burke trails!
all the recent work in the mid section of overtime is looking great. Super flowly.

Posted: Aug 5, 2013 at 1:45 Quote
Small ladder bridge on the way to bullet dodger, one of the planks snapped. I wouldve replaced it with the spare resting on the tree but i did not have tools. Just watch for it theres a ditch right beside it.

Posted: Dec 29, 2013 at 14:15 Quote
Lots of stuff happening on Burke these days..digdigdig. 2014 season is going to be best yet

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.170684
Mobile Version of Website