Official North Shore thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official North Shore thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
This is a new thread for riders all around North Vancouver to post their riding photos, Videos, experiences, and spots.

It is also for people to talk about their riding or anything that has to do with mountain biking or the area of North Vancouver
PLEASE OBEY THE RULES AND KEEP IT ON TOPIC.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 16:15 Quote
This seems a little bit stopped.

I was hopping to find more info about the trails in North Shore, or maybe somebody that show me a few of them.

Well, I'll keep getting lost inside them with my maps Razz

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 16:46 Quote
i can show you a few.
visceras wrote:
This seems a little bit stopped.

I was hopping to find more info about the trails in North Shore, or maybe somebody that show me a few of them.

Well, I'll keep getting lost inside them with my maps Razz

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
rexbikes that would be great Smile

I can't go this Saturday morning, but I'll be free the rest of the weekend.

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
visceras wrote:
rexbikes that would be great Smile

I can't go this Saturday morning, but I'll be free the rest of the weekend.
i can't go out his weekend either but i will upload a map picture and circle some cool ones.tup

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
Thank you rexbike

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 14:42 Quote
hey dude at what level of riding are you?

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 8:19 Quote
Well, if I say medium is going to be quite general... this is what I've ridden: CBC, NDS, Pingu, Pangor, Boogie Man, Dirty Diaper, some trails in Frome and some trails in Seymour Razz

Posted: Nov 7, 2008 at 14:53 Quote
you would be looking at more of the intermediate to expert trails
fromme is my favourite mountain and through my eyes they are all the classic trails:P
http://www.nsmba.bc.ca/cms/pdf/MapOfFromme.pdf

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
Now that the snow has arrived to the North Shore and the wood has turn in a ice skate ring...

Where can I go to ride my bike???? Confused

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 18:52 Quote
visceras wrote:
Now that the snow has arrived to the North Shore and the wood has turn in a ice skate ring...

Where can I go to ride my bike???? Confused
Where can I go to ride my bike???? Confused [/Quote]i went and rode seymour yesterday"tnt to neds" and it was alot of fun other than the fact that i blew out my shock:P riding in the snow is actually fun its good to try new trails on since it is so forgiving. but yeah you're right try to stay away from ladderwork

FL
Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
Theres not too much snow yet. i havent been up any trails for a week or so but i bet the trails are still pretty good from pipeline down. once winter is in full gear my regular rides on lower fromme include floppy bunny, bobsled and natural high. i know this is the 'official north shore thread' but you can also ride burnaby mtn.

Posted: Dec 14, 2008 at 19:13 Quote
ya pipeline will be slippery but rideable

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011675
Mobile Version of Website