Official North Shore thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official North Shore thread
Posted: Oct 25, 2014 at 15:50 Quote
adriannorthshore wrote:
cheesalo wrote:
If anyone is trying to ride Fromme or Seymour tomorrow I'll pitch in some $$ for gas if I could catch a ride to the top
the bus takes you right to the base of fromme and seymour, you can always climb up the old buck trail if you can't get a ride up seymour

yea that's what i usually do but IMO riding up isn't a lot of fun.. especially cause my bike is mainly meant for DH so I'm trying to hitch a ride to the top

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 13:22 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
Jacobsen wrote:
Anyone got recommendations to where I should go on the North Shore to get some riding on my DH-bike? Any trails that would be decent on that kind of bike?
Seymour and Cypress shuttles
Is there anywhere I can read up on where all these and other trails are, how to get there, what kind of trails it is etc? Or do i just have to get to know the North Shore over time?

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 13:32 Quote
Jacobsen wrote:
knightridersix04 wrote:
Jacobsen wrote:
Anyone got recommendations to where I should go on the North Shore to get some riding on my DH-bike? Any trails that would be decent on that kind of bike?
Is there anywhere I can read up on where all these and other trails are, how to get there, what kind of trails it is etc? Or do i just have to get to know the North Shore over time?

There's a book called "a local's guide to the north shore" or something like that. It's supposed to be quite good.

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 14:40 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Jacobsen wrote:
knightridersix04 wrote:

There's a book called "a local's guide to the north shore" or something like that. It's supposed to be quite good.
It's very good. You can pick up a copy at Lynn Valley Bikes at the base of Fromme. Corner of Lynn Valley Rd. And Mtn Highway.

Posted: Oct 27, 2014 at 22:35 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Jacobsen wrote:

It's very good. You can pick up a copy at Lynn Valley Bikes at the base of Fromme. Corner of Lynn Valley Rd. And Mtn Highway.

Trailforks also does a pretty good job of showing basic info on the trails.

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 18:44 Quote
I'm always game to shuttle the shore, evenings and weekends if anyones interested.

crew cab truck

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 20:52 Quote
hellionflyer wrote:
I'm always game to shuttle the shore, evenings and weekends if anyones interested.

crew cab truck
If you ever want to go hit me up. I have a truck as well. 5 people, 5 bikes.

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 21:00 Quote
I am down to ride all winter as well. Picking up some lights to try some night riding.

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 21:06 Quote
I'm just waiting for my lights to come in from lightmalls. for now I need the sun.

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 0:07 Quote
Might be interesting to see what let loose up top after this rain lets up. I'm a block down Fromme from argyle school and a wee bit stressed about my house. Hastings creek is on full torrent mode.

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 11:08 Quote
Hey guys, I'm looking to go for a ride today and/ or tomorrow. Either fromme Mt Seymour, if I could join someone in a shuttle I'd be happy to chip in for fuel. Let me know!

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 12:25 Quote
Thinking of riding seymour this afternoon.

I can drive up if someone has a vehicle to get me back up

Posted: Nov 4, 2014 at 14:03 Quote
Shuttling seymour today.

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2014 at 22:06 Quote
erikwyattatmedotcom wrote:
Might be interesting to see what let loose up top after this rain lets up. I'm a block down Fromme from argyle school and a wee bit stressed about my house. Hastings creek is on full torrent mode.

Any reports of damage? Some friends in Lynn Valley were flooded Frown

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2014 at 10:48 Quote
has any body riden Fromme since this weeks rain?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011910
Mobile Version of Website